GrumpyFragger

3 month away...

Not so much hackers if you go on a private server, but you will always cry when you die in DayZ, whether it was from PVP or not.

Hackers gonna hack, whiners gonna whine, ballers gonna ball. It's all about attitude. If you're willing to play the game and lose some fights and get hit through walls by zombies and get sniped by bush wookies and get hacked by script kiddies, there's plenty of fun to be had. If you're a baby and you can't handle humanity without reliable filters, you should stay away.

but you will always cry when you die in DayZ,

Indeed, I cried when , my 125 day character fell off the port of berezino and bled to death.

Hackers gonna hack, whiners gonna whine, ballers gonna ball. It's all about attitude. If you're willing to play the game and lose some fights and get hit through walls by zombies and get sniped by bush wookies and get hacked by script kiddies, there's plenty of fun to be had. If you're a baby and you can't handle humanity without reliable filters, you should stay away.

People who don't like being killed by cheaters are babies?

Seriously?

And what does reliable filters mean? You mean people not acting like spoiled, self-entitled, little shits?

That's a pretty stunning anti-social attitude.

I really want to know how old you are becuase this sounds like some teen angsty BS. If playing a video game makes you feel tough and manly, you are a child.

• Like 1

Seriously?

And what does reliable filters mean? You mean people not acting like spoiled, self-entitled, little shits?

I really want to know how old you are becuase this sounds like some teen angsty BS. If playing a video game makes you feel tough and manly, you are a child.

Seriously?

Still lots of hackers.

To OP you shuold try this guys server^^^^^^ Its in his sig they do a good job of keeping the hackers out. Quality admins.

Seriously?

Oh shut up, both of you. I don't think anyone else on this thread wants to read what names you have installed for other people.