xLegendaryPro

Looking for friendly survivors and not CoD players! =)

Looking for players who are friendly survivors and have a mic.

Steam: xLegendaryPro (Goku Image)

Preferably a guy like FRANKIEonPCin1080p :D (Also from UK but anyone can add me)

I used to be but since call of duty 4 the series has gone down hill. As for my name, i have had this for over 6 years and really cant be bothered changing it. Anyway this topic is for me finding friendly fun people to play DayZ with and not whether i am a cod player or not. If your not one of them please move along, thanks :rolleyes:

My reply on my one:

"Awesome, then it's settled!

My Skype is: hellbornarmy

We'll get cracking on it tomorrow xLegendaryPro.

P.S. off to a good start as Kid Buu is my favourite DBZ villain B)"

P.S. i am also a fan of FRANKIEonPCin1080p :D

Nice one mate, will add you tonight and then we can play tomorrow :D :P

I'm willing to join you, I'm just a friendly survivor looking to give out free bus rides, or heli rides, if I find one of those. Though I just want someone friendly to play with cause every time I see a survivor I get shot. My steam and skype name are the same as my current username on this forum, please add me, I will try to add you though. I also am a fan of frankie, and I record myself playing dayz, I wanna be a popular dayz player like frankie. But I do other videos on my channel as well, it's in my signature, feel free to check it out. I'm not a squeaker either, I'm 19, and I watched dragonball z all the time when I was a kid, haven't seen it in ages though. I'm in the United States, so yeah man, let me know if you wanna play. Edited by Guest

@DemonGroover Thank you for that! Didn't know where to post this as i am new to the forums ;)

@Jaberhonkey I have accepted you on Steam so feel free to message me for a session on DayZ :D

@Bladez Of Fury I also play US servers but tend not to 90% of the time as i am from the UK and i tend to have a bad connection B)

Thank you for all these replies. Keep them coming Friendlies :beans: :thumbsup:

Edited by xLegendaryPro