Sign in to follow this  
Demissary

DayZ: Celle or Tavinia?

Play both and decide - it's not as if you have to buy them.

Me personally, i like Taviana at the moment, but i couldnt really tell you why. I think it might be the huge bridge and the fact that when i got to the other side someone had placed a very suspicious tent in the middle of the road, meaning i had to run past it. I like bandits who at least try and work for their kills.

Play both and decide - it's not as if you have to buy them.

Me personally, i like Taviana at the moment, but i couldnt really tell you why. I think it might be the huge bridge and the fact that when i got to the other side someone had placed a very suspicious tent in the middle of the road, meaning i had to run past it. I like bandits who at least try and work for their kills.

Which one takes more survival in your opinion?

I'd go for Taviana. When I was playing Celle, I thought it looked uncompleted and some roads would just lead to no where.

Taviana, celle was boring for me too flat with nothing interesting in any of the towns, taviana at least has a bit of variation

Taviana, celle was boring for me too flat with nothing interesting in any of the towns, taviana at least has a bit of variation

Taviana. Had some good firefights on Celle, but Taviana just has me captivated with those windmills, the bridge, the volcanoes. Everything is well designed and awing.

I think Taviana is my new favorite map. It's just really well done in my opinion. There's a lot of interesting things, lots of lootable buildings, and the highway system is great.

I really like tavi, however i like celle more. I think both maps display a more realistic feel, chernus feels like a theme park with attractions squashed in. The reason i like celle more is down to the level of forest, so much easier to hide tents etc the lovely resis that remind me of the source engine and how flat it is, great for ppl watching / overwatch. Also havingthe g range of weapons as legit spawns and the prison buildings are cool. I think celle is awsome XD

Yeah it is a bit barren, dunno somit about celle. Agreed thou tavi is an awsome map. I really like lingor as a change also.