Sign in to follow this  
Sgt.Asshat

DAPPER MONKEY FOUND IN CHERNO

I see that you guys are not familiar with PS tennis. You must always add to the last photo uploaded not the original.

I tried goddamit!!!! It wouldn't let me for some reason? I wanted to add to the Barney one.

Edited by Fraggle

I see that you guys are not familiar with PS tennis. You must always add to the last photo uploaded not the original.

I have added to the last picture posted each time. Since I made the last edit I am waiting on someone else to have at it.

I think I broke the system, sorry. Ignore mine and carry on from the Barney one and I'll add to that at some point.

Now it's a PARTY!!

dapermonkeyPARTY.jpg

• Like 1

I think I broke the system, sorry. Ignore mine and carry on from the Barney one and I'll add to that at some point.

you could just have said you reverse photoshopped it to it's original state and invited your own friends to the party... Now you lost your chance.

you could just have said you reverse photoshopped it to it's original state and invited your own friends to the party... Now you lost your chance.

Oh snap!

Looks like Fraggle and Asshat are intimidated by mine and Krav3s PS proness. Guess a couple guys from across the puddle can't hang with two southern boys lol.

• Like 1

Looks like Fraggle and Asshat are intimidated by mine and Krav3s PS proness. Guess a couple guys from across the puddle can't hang with two southern boys lol.

lmao. I don't know asshat, but I have played with Fraggle for a bit on pl@net dayz when I played there, he is fairly new to photoshop if I remember correctly.

Sgt Asshat....Why did you send me this picture? eq83P.png

Edited by harley001