Sign in to follow this  
Jason (DayZ)

[Video] How to lose a car in DayZ

Lol, we have lost like 5 or so cars just to random sh**. Just yesterday we fixed a truck up and encountered a person who killed me, my friend jumped in the truck, managed to get onto a road, drove into a tree and blew it up :D Before that we have lost a few cars to random explosions out of nowhere, and just dissapearing after server restarts.

Lol' date=' we have lost like 5 or so cars just to random sh**. Just yesterday we fixed a truck up and encountered a person who killed me, my friend jumped in the truck, managed to get onto a road, drove into a tree and blew it up :D Before that we have lost a few cars to random explosions out of nowhere, and just dissapearing after server restarts.

[/quote']

Seems like all the vehicles got returned to their original spawns, unfortunately. Me and my group also lost 2 ATVs, 1 Eural and a Pickup truck.

Lol' date=' we have lost like 5 or so cars just to random sh**. Just yesterday we fixed a truck up and encountered a person who killed me, my friend jumped in the truck, managed to get onto a road, drove into a tree and blew it up :D Before that we have lost a few cars to random explosions out of nowhere, and just dissapearing after server restarts.

[/quote']

Damn :S

The most annoying thing is when random rubbish appears right when you smash into it, it is literally invisible until you hit it.

If you ever grow tired of ATV's just go full speed over a railroad crossing or the bridge on the southside of Vybor (made a triple salto there and it landed on it's side, I was amazed I could walk away from that without blood loss or broken bones :P)

Lost 1 UAZ 1 OFFROAD 1 1 WHITE PICKUP loaded with loot, barret, hk 48, dmrs, nvgs etc in the location restart :>

Lost 1 UAZ 1 OFFROAD 1 1 WHITE PICKUP loaded with loot' date=' barret, hk 48, dmrs, nvgs etc in the location restart :>

[/quote']

Haha xD

The comment of the video says everything, lol, hur dur i hit the walls. Why didn't the other guy drive? xD

The comment of the video says everything' date=' lol, hur dur i hit the walls. Why didn't the other guy drive? xD

[/quote']

Lol XD