deuce123

bandit encounters

i hate bandits so much, all they do is pvp, i seriously found some good loot, a bandit runs in and shoots me with an M4 or something like that

then youre are lucky my friend, all the guy wants is youre loot there is no need to complaint about such minor anecdotes. at my server we have rapists pedofiles child molesters and all

kind of freaks looking to put penis into something, you say he shot on you with M4? thats nothing, yesterday a guy came out of bush nearby me with anal beads and gag ball on hand.

my anus still sore...

then youre are lucky my friend, all the guy wants is youre loot there is no need to complaint about such minor anecdotes. at my server we have rapists pedofiles child molesters and all

kind of freaks looking to put penis into something, you say he shot on you with M4? thats nothing, yesterday a guy came out of bush nearby me with anal beads and gag ball on hand.

my anus still sore...

i cant stop laughing hahahahahha

Err... I thought this was a topic about our encounters with bandits, but I will tell the story of my first bandit encounter.

A week or two before DayZ became immensely popular I was running from the first barracks at the NWF to Stary Sobor getting gear. After almost getting shot at Stary by two non-bandits at the military tents I decided to head north west. After enjoying a nice campfire in the countryside I decided to head towards Vybor. I stopped at a nearby warehouse that was all by itself. I hid in a nearby bush and picked off a few zombies with my M4 SD and then noticed a bandit walk past me.

He was getting a drink from the local pond that was surrounded with reeds or some sort of tall grass. He was armed with an AKM and I decided I should take him out because he might have stalked me and he is a dirty bandit after all. I crouch walked towards where he was, and being afraid that he might have heard me and might kill me I aimed in the general direction of where I thought he was and fired three times and then ran. He fired one bullet and was quickly surrounded by zombies. I got the kill. I picked off the remaining zombies and the body ceased to exist. He might have disconnected or it was part of a glitch at the time. Either way, I remember my first kill.

I just had one yesterday. My and my buddy were on the server and we had a few people join who never have before which was great. We were out in our chopper flying around and we ended up over elektro. While there we noticed some zeds in the city. I called it out an my buddy who was flying stopped us overhead. While looking for any survivors we started takin shot to the hull. At first I couldn't see him but a helpful zed pointed him out by attacking him, once I shot off some rounds from the chopper gun in his general direction he broke cover. That made him much easier to take down since I could actually see him now. Once he was down I checked his body, ended up being a bandit with a DMR who had run out of shots.

Worst part is, we were starting to leave when he shot us.If he had just not shot at us he would have lived.

Most of the time I end up getting killed as soon as I'm spotted by any other player (because I never shoot on sight unless it's a bandit), which I find kind of annoying.

But sometimes I hear or see them before they see me, so I hide and watch them, and I absolutely love those intense moments.

A few days ago I was hiding in an attic while watching a bandit kill two survivors just outside the house. He then repaired his car and drove away, leaving the two bodies for me to loot.

Edited by McC4rthy