SomiXD

Big crap 1.71.

WTF is that ?

This is the bigest crap update i have ever see !!!!!

1. Iam unvisible.cant see my own body in 3 person view !

2.I can see all player on the map the bigest crap ?

3.Zeds see me soo far away it cannot be i must crouch WTF!

4.I spawn with holycrap Flashlight etc no wappon wtf i die 5 times in 20 min ?

5.the complet update is for me holy crap sorry i cant play this ! so i say nice try but

no way !!!

soory for bad english

Whats a battle? Did he just say whats a battle? No he said whats that rattle....

lol @ shitstorm..

So what u want from me all i say is that the update is big crap or not .

All you say littly kiddy ? you`re self one or what .

I have liitle probs with the english language iam from germany is that a problem for you or what ?

its crap when i cant see my body or not ?

its crap when i spawn with nothing and i do nothing but zeds see me just in time i spawn and must run for my live or not ?

its crap when player can see my 9000 m away and i am a point of a map for all player in my group blufor or not ?

also what you want when i say this update is crap i spent over 600 hours in ths game

and you have no respeckt obverse other players you are F.........ing idiots.

you are little noob players and cant say any constructive words you´re noobs.

all you can is flame .

chill out! This is Alpha.. if you still expect everything to work perfectly everytime theres an update then go play and PAY FOR some other published and FINISHED game.

Dont come here and be frikin rude to the people who are working their asses off making this game FOR FREE.. and shit all over them. You are the tester not the customer.. catch a grip.

The new update has bugs... weve been told that.. now sit tight and wait for a fix or FO. ok?

Wow if you spent 600 hours in game and can't handle yourself since they patched the game then I must say you really need to L2P. Also you talk funny.

So what u want from me all i say is that the update is big crap or not .

All you say littly kiddy ? you`re self one or what .

I have liitle probs with the english language iam from germany is that a problem for you or what ?

its crap when i cant see my body or not ?

its crap when i spawn with nothing and i do nothing but zeds see me just in time i spawn and must run for my live or not ?

its crap when player can see my 9000 m away and i am a point of a map for all player in my group blufor or not ?

also what you want when i say this update is crap i spent over 600 hours in ths game

and you have no respeckt obverse other players you are F.........ing idiots.

you are little noob players and cant say any constructive words you´re noobs.

all you can is flame .

Yeah I think you're acting like a kid, whining about a FREE game/mod thats in ALPHA stage.

There will be bugs in a alpha version, deal with it.

Instead of whining about game being too hard try to adapt to the new difficulty.

And whos the one not showing respect huh? Rocket is doing this for FREE, you haven't payed him a single damn cent he doesn't owe you anything, yet you whine like a little bitch.

excellent contructive, almost unfathomable feedback there.

post your issues in a grown up manner (and use the search function, some of what you said has been discussed already) and people will treat you like an adult.

I think he exaggerates a tad. 9000m is half the map. So i am guessing the 600hr might be more than the real number. As others have said that is a little rude to complain as you did. This is being done for free and seems to be a labor of love. Just reading the first page of forums you can see the Devs actually take part in RESPECTABLE criticism. We all know there are things that people won't like, but to complain like that will just get you dismissed as a rude whining kid and we move on to some other discussion.

Get the fuck outta here. If all you can do is bitch in bad english we don't want you here.

I agree that he is annoying and should go away, but having bad english should not exclude you from stating your opinion.

Pfft. "MegaGoth". Maybe you should go away too?

1. Iam unvisible.cant see my own body in 3 person view !

(okay... not sure, maybe a bug)

2.I can see all player on the map the bigest crap ?

(stop playing on Regular or lower, go to Veteran or expert)

3.Zeds see me soo far away it cannot be i must crouch WTF!

(No you must prone! Now get on your belly, maggots!!!!)

4.I spawn with holycrap Flashlight etc no wappon wtf i die 5 times in 20 min ?

(Ummm, learning curve, learn)

5.the complet update is for me holy crap sorry i cant play this ! so i say nice try but

no way !!!

(Yes... holy crap. Holy goodness, it is raining sweet sweet tears and Crap - was your previous game style)

Before the 1.7.1: I was getting 80 fps, min 50.

After 1.7.1: I get a maximum of 17 fps, can't play. ._.