Sign in to follow this  
isos

US 1776 - Boobs4Noobs - 100+ vehicles

I've been playing in US 1776 - Boobs4Noobs for the last 3 weeks. It has been a fantastic server to be on. Last night while a friend and I were playing and a hacker, "snake", was playing (clearly he was hacking because I shot and killed him, then he spawns next to me with full gear and shoots me). So I got the admin's attention and told him what had happened. The admin started making a statement that this player, "snake", is a long time contributor to the server and he would never hack. A few minutes later the admin kicks snake from the game. He had said that it was a different snake than the one he knows. Snake joins the server again only a few minutes later and the admin says that it's the real snake this time.

I end up finding this so called "real" snake and shoot him in the head 5-7 times and he doesn't die. He doesn't even start bleeding. Clearly it's the same guy who was just kicked for hacking. (not sure why he wasn't banned).

I came to the conclusion that the admin is friends with this snake joker, and allows certain friends or members of the server to hack. Which is ridiculous. So I logged off and called it a night.

I tried joining the server 30 minutes ago and I've been banned. Go figure.

snake isn't a hacker I played on this server we found his camp he had non day z weapons we took everything he abused his powers to find us and when he killed us by teleporting around I saw he banned us for complaining that he abused his powers, my advice leave he's a bad admin and the server will not unban you anyway

Edited by burritoman259
  • Like 2

can we have dovakiin playing in the background as we hunt those pesky dragons?

Funny you should ask when you equip an axe on the server this doesnt stop playing until you place it inot your toolbelt

Funny you should ask when you equip an axe on the server this doesnt stop playing until you place it inot your toolbelt

Dovakiin dovakiin not a single sardine!

I just got a admin ban from snake for no reason. There was a hacker on this morning that ported players and killed them i got away and logged off but when i logged back on tonight i have a broken leg and pass out right away and stay passed out for over 20mins so i close the game and load it back up and type a quick side chat to ask a admin mine to go to the multi player setup screen so i can talk to him to try to get the problem fixed after a few times of doing this i got snake to go there and i started talking to him and my computer froze up and i get back on and i have a admin ban. My question is why?? Sounds like this is not the first time snake has abused his admin powers for no reason to ban players.

Admin ban as well for no reason. I spawn in and find a crashed bi-plane with a buddy. We find a body, get a DMR and M9, then the guy who died there finds us, and actually befriends us so we run with him and pick up another friend. Group of 4 running around, we drive to Zelengorsk supermarket and run into hostiles. They kill my buddy, and in the confusion I spot one. Looks like he has some kind of Camo M24 or DMR that doesn't belong, I drop him, SG! Nightmare is the name I think, then shots from the back of the supermarket. My friend Mint drops the guy in the back with a M9, but he's barely alive. I go back and one shot DMR to finish him, he dies. The name is Jeff, then all the sudden I am banned for hacking in weapons. I've never hacked before, and I didn't even touch the gun on the guy that looked like he had a hacked weapon in. Def seemed like the admin got jealous or something, and banned my buddy right after the incident as well. I've been playing this game for over 10 months, and this friend is close as well, I know for a fact neither one of us hacked. Seems like this server has issues, fuck this private hive and the corrupt admins running it.

Also snake is the admin on here right now, looking at the past posts that's not a good sign...

I'm friends with TheTuss above and I decided to post to support his story and warn people about this server so they don't waste their time.

My friends clicked this server because of the name and I joined along with them. We went to the Zelenogorsk supermarket on our way to NW Airfield and all of a sudden a bandit starts running around the supermarket bleeding. I'm confused until my friend kills a guy named SG! Nightmare, and I realize we are under attack. I move away from the windows of the main room to the back room where I see a guy (Jeff) who is not in our group. we exchange a few shots and I call for backup from Tuss, who had just killed Nightmare. Tuss finishes Jeff off (he was unconscious but I thought he had just gone prone and was scared). Then Tuss gets kicked by BattleEye admin for using a hacked weapon/hacking weapons or something.

Tuss found the gun he was using (a DMR) on the corpse of another player, who ended up driving us to the supermarket in the first place. I have played with Tuss and he has never done anything dishonest in the game. I think he got banned from the server for killing either Jeff or SG! Nightmare, and will not be playing on Boobs4Noobs servers again because the admins are beanless cretins.

Well you cannot say I did not warn you guys, the server is bad news if i could shut it down or whatever I would have a long time ago.

My advice is to get yourself whitelisted on balota buddies or another server but balota buddies is definitely a worth while server, too bad work is consuming my daily life now :(