SirKillsalot101

FIGHT THE MILLITARY. FEAR THE ZOMBIES. anyoneincherno.com private hive

CALLING ALL SURVIVORS, WE NEED BACKUP!

Chernarus has been invaded by General J's army. They say it is a liberation... it is really an extermination!

They want to "study" the infected and kill the "hostile" survivors. Well... we are hostile only in self defense. This is our zombie infested wasteland! We will drive this army out!

http://anyoneincherno.com/

Signup: http://anyoneincherno.com/signup/

Videos and screenshots: http://anyoneinchern...ts-thread229.0/

Whitelisted.

24/7 admin support.

So. anyoneincehrno is a private hive running rmod. But its not just shoving new shiny guns into your hands, oh no no no..... :P Our server runs a persistent campaign which pits the players against an ai millitary which has landed on the shores of Cherno and Elektro and is systematically taking over the country. They have tanks, choppers, apc's and so on all of which can be hijacked :) as well as being deadly on foot. (if you stumble upon a spetznas death squad in the woods your as good as dead)

This all creates a fantastic co-operative environment, the ai are VERY challenging and to take out a vehicle or fortified position you will need to group up. Simple supply runs into town can be life and death now that many towns are occupied. Bandits are an afterthought here, you will die by ai much more than players.

This campaign is updated frequently with new story content, more ai positions and patrols, new weapons, vehicles and gear and you can even be assigned missions to complete by the rebel commander Jasonx (our admin) from which you can gain rewards.

Our website is integrated with the server. There you can see a statistical overview of your character, an updating map showing you and your friends on it, an inventory and server details. Free use of teamspeak is provided also.

So what are you waiting for?! ENLIST NOW. CHERNARUS NEEDS YOU!

http://anyoneinchern....0/#postid-2584

Edited by SirKillsalot101
  • Like 5

believe me it IS worth to try. a magic fusion of an old vanilla dayz and new breath-taking discoveries. AiC forever, its just boring to play on other servers now personally for me

• Like 1

believe me it IS worth to try. a magic fusion of an old vanilla dayz and new breath-taking discoveries. AiC forever, its just boring to play on other servers now personally for me

I feel exactly the same!

Get involved on this server. AI adds an extra level of tension and danger to casual tasks. Me and my mates have had great fun so far and have enjoyed teaming up with other survivours to take on the AI.

• Like 1

Jony_RocketInMyPocket

The military will attack zombies but not vice versa, it is a DayZ/Arma code issue which would take months of scripting to fix and likely more client downloads.

Hello there

a quick FYI.

We allow negative posts as long as they are constructive in nature and are not "trolling".

Rgds

LoK

Edited by orlok
eeee's must remember my eeee's

Please ignore the above post. Standard rule breaker who got banned. It is all completely false.

Which standard rule did we break? Do nothing against admin friends?

Only thing we did was:

- returning fire @ admin group (they opened fire @ us)

- blowing of c4 after one of us was kicked because of firing back @ admin team

Admins rollback server several times after we shot their squad.

We got banned after killing them every restart/rollback they tried (they couldnt figure out where our snipers where shooting from).

What is "completely false" about that?

Admin/Owner of that server abuse their admin powers. Thats a fact. And our team is a well known bandit group on many servers. Noone of us got ever banned on another server. We always play hard but fair. We never log out or do any other abuse. And of course we did not violated any rule on that server. Explain which one did we break?

So I really cannot recommend this server. Its a waste of time since the Admins abuse their powers!

And instead of apologiezing, that they did a childish overreaction, they just banned our forum accounts aswell. Because: "they can".

You were banned for intentionally sabotaging/interfering with an event which was planned for weeks before hand.

Every player on the server wanted you gone.

This happened over a month ago, there has been no bans or rollbacks since and there were none in the 2 months before it.

Admins have no rollback powers, only the server owner.

Please stop derailing this thread and just go away. You have left your recommendation.

For others reading this, please rest assured, the mod team is completely impartial and follow a strict set of rules. Don't be turned off by an old troublemaker.

Hello there

@BV Pilot A post stating your opinions of the server is fine, but If you want to argue about it take it to PM to resolve your differences please.

Rgds

LoK

@BV Pilot A post stating your opinions of the server is fine, but If you want to argue about it take it to PM to resolve your differences please.

Erm, isnt this a forum? I thought thats the place for arguementation and discussion (and it is an issue about exactly this server). So I thought everybody should be able to make their own view of whats going on there. I didnt get personal nor insult.

And I replied to Killsalots post .. (pm is not the way, positions are clear, its about public interest)

If he calls me an "old troublemaker" it should be allowed to reply.

We were long before you on the server SirKillsalot, way before you get admin. Did we ever made "trouble" (except being bandits) before that event? I think no, and of course we read/know the rules and never break one. "sabotaging/interfering with an event" is/were not part of the rules. There were no warnings about that. You even had not the guts to speak directly with us in teamspeak (just banned us there without warning). Actually its quite funny to be accused of sabotaging/interfering with the event, since we were officially part of the event and did half the work. We just turned hostile after getting shot at (and we told in teamspeak thats us).

Btw. there were rollbacks before that event. So not that special. Even if only the main admin/server owner is able to do rollbacks/restarts, thats the problem since he used it. He wasnt online after that accident, and the server is nearly dead since we left. So no wonder that the admin group didnt need their powers alone on the server ..

Erm, isnt this a forum? I thought thats the place for arguementation and discussion (and it is an issue about exactly this server). So I thought everybody should be able to make their own view of whats going on there. I didnt get personal nor insult.

And I replied to Killsalots post .. (pm is not the way, positions are clear, its about public interest)

If he calls me an "old troublemaker" it should be allowed to reply.

We were long before you on the server SirKillsalot, way before you get admin. Did we ever made "trouble" (except being bandits) before that event? I think no, and of course we read/know the rules and never break one. "sabotaging/interfering with an event" is/were not part of the rules. There were no warnings about that. You even had not the guts to speak directly with us in teamspeak (just banned us there without warning). Actually its quite funny to be accused of sabotaging/interfering with the event, since we were officially part of the event and did half the work. We just turned hostile after getting shot at (and we told in teamspeak thats us).

Btw. there were rollbacks before that event. So not that special. Even if only the main admin/server owner is able to do rollbacks/restarts, thats the problem since he used it. He wasnt online after that accident, and the server is nearly dead since we left. So no wonder that the admin group didnt need their powers alone on the server ..

Just go away. I'm not going to argue.

Server has been closed! So pls close this thread as well since there is no more relevance.

No wonder - after that admin abuse accident last month the server was nearly empty and the admin/owner was absent.

Very sad because it was a nice project .. but you just kill a whitelist-server by abusing admin powers. :(

That AI Army was very nice, it adds a real danger (since zeds are way too harmless).