Sign in to follow this  
gambles

I'm Back!

After a long Hiatus, I'm back :).

Well on the forums for now, I was missing the community. Also wondering how the standalone was shaping up, anyone have news?

Also, how is the mod doing? I suppose everything pretty much moved on over to the private servers now. Wonder if I can find one to test my heroic skills on :P

How is everyone!?

• Like 1

who are you?

Nobody special, just hoping to get an update on the game/community and see if there are any familiar names still around. :)

Edited by Gambles

Still December for the standalone but there's no release date, we got another drink and food icon apparently for the dog, but theres no dogs yet still some things to be worked on hopefully ready to inject for 1.7.4.5.

Private hives seem to be the best place to go if you want less hackers but there's still some there, new maps are good though i would'nt recommend vilayer i think they've had troubles recently.

Probably best to check youtube for good maps or servers to check out, enjoy

Make loves, not Warz

• Like 1

After a long Hiatus, I'm back :).

Well on the forums for now, I was missing the community. Also wondering how the standalone was shaping up, anyone have news?

Also, how is the mod doing? I suppose everything pretty much moved on over to the private servers now. Wonder if I can find one to test my heroic skills on :P

How is everyone!?

Yea man ! Moncton, New-Brunswick here , good to see you're back ! SA sooner or later , cheers !

• Like 1

Gambles welcome back!! How dare you leave, this is unacceptible! I shall dispatch my zombie horde to your residence henceforth!

Welcome back brother!

• Like 1

Yea man ! Moncton, New-Brunswick here , good to see you're back ! SA sooner or later , cheers !

Wow! We even have some NB'ers on here now, small world! :D

Gambles welcome back!! How dare you leave, this is unacceptible! I shall dispatch my zombie horde to your residence henceforth!

Welcome back brother!

I am prepared! haha, Good to be back Pen, glad to see you're still active!

ps. Private hive you say, a few of us DayZ Forum mods are admins here at balotabuddies.com, Whitelisted and 99% Script Kiddie free! you should pop by and say hello!

Ya know, next time I get a chance I may just have to swing by!