Sign in to follow this  
pixelbl4ster@yahoo.ca

Looking for a large, mature clan

So i left my last clan about 3 months ago due to the fact that the whole clan got scattered and no one were active anymore(hackers). I'm now ready to come back and give another chance to this great game. I've played it for too long to just give up(It's been a year since i started playing and i've been active for about 5 months in total). So i'm now looking for a new clan, a large, organized one with mainly mature adults who are willing to have fun. So if anyone can invite me or even tell me about a clan that meets those requirements, it would be useful.

About me

I'm 17 years old, my main occupation right now is college so i may be busy due to the exams. But i'll be available at weekends and during the Christmas breaks. I live in Canada so a North American clan would be preferable. I also do some 3D modelling so i can create some contents for you guys if wished. But, i don't know all of the tools so i have my limits.

Thanks in advance! :)

How about: dayzhorror.com/home.html alot of players there and private servers teamspeak 3 channel.. check it out

(It's been a year since i started playing and i've been active for about 5 months in total)

Whaaaa?