Sign in to follow this  

Trade Protection team

Hello.

As you are well aware. From time to time trades may go wrong. Now whilst the people on here are mostly nice. You may sometimes come across someone who would rather leave you dead than with some of their kit.

Let me tell you a story;

I had recently god an FN Fal and nvg's. I already had a pair so I advertised on chat that I would be willing to swap for an DMR.

There was someone in the side chat who said that he would swap me. We were to meet about 2k west of the NWAF.

Basically we met up and swapped items. I told him that he should leave and not turn on me in case he killed me, he left and 5 mins later I headed south towards my team. However on the way back I was ambushed. The guy I was with had got his clan to ambush me on my exit. This left me angry as I had lost my stuff and he kept his.

So I now offer my services to fellow traders. I have a group of 4 people who will provide support for traders. We have a sniper, 3 Rapid response members on vehicles and someone who will come to the trade with you. We will set up in a remote location ready to attack if there is a run + gun or a standoff.

Let me know if you need help.

Darryl Dixon

I have a better way to do such a thing. Find Someone who's willing to trade on the fourms which for nvg that isn't hard to find. And than set up a remote server you can go on and trade there than log back into your server and no one will be set up.

I have a better way to do such a thing. Find Someone who's willing to trade on the fourms which for nvg that isn't hard to find. And than set up a remote server you can go on and trade there than log back into your server and no one will be set up.

not really practical all the time

constantly creating new servers for small items. It's easier to contact us and we'll protect you.

Plus, that's not fun at all?

You wanna be on a server where there is a still a chance of the trade going tits up.. otherwise, there's no need for Darryl's protection services. That would be a shame, this game is about creating your own stories and using imagination.

I'll certainly be calling on you if I need your services, man :thumbsup: :beans:

• Like 1

thanks man. Anytime hit me up

I hope you do well! :)

Thanks man!, If you ever need a hand let me know

Can i join you guys , i can help u guys scout the area before trade.

pm me if you are interested :)

Maybe we could help you. We are a team of 5 with a Huey a Ah64 and multiple vehicles with a lot of weapons in them.

• Like 1

pm me if you are interested :)

Pm'ed

Oh ya , i hve a hero skin and i tend to help people on need , so i dont mind and wont betray people , u guys can trust me >.>

Edited by 20thCenturyGamer

Maybe we could help you. We are a team of 5 with a Huey a Ah64 and multiple vehicles with a lot of weapons in them.

Sounds good but I'd need to play with you for a bit first to see what your like... just so I know you are not bandits

Hello.

As you are well aware. From time to time trades may go wrong. Now whilst the people on here are mostly nice. You may sometimes come across someone who would rather leave you dead than with some of their kit.

Let me tell you a story;

I had recently god an FN Fal and nvg's. I already had a pair so I advertised on chat that I would be willing to swap for an DMR.

There was someone in the side chat who said that he would swap me. We were to meet about 2k west of the NWAF.

Basically we met up and swapped items. I told him that he should leave and not turn on me in case he killed me, he left and 5 mins later I headed south towards my team. However on the way back I was ambushed. The guy I was with had got his clan to ambush me on my exit. This left me angry as I had lost my stuff and he kept his.

So I now offer my services to fellow traders. I have a group of 4 people who will provide support for traders. We have a sniper, 3 Rapid response members on vehicles and someone who will come to the trade with you. We will set up in a remote location ready to attack if there is a run + gun or a standoff.

Let me know if you need help.

Darryl Dixon

My hat off to you sir! I love to see community support.

Sounds like a big team. But yeah, not a lot of people do that kind of shit(Kill when trading). I mean, some do, but mostly not. Good luck to you.

Sounds like a big team. But yeah, not a lot of people do that kind of shit(Kill when trading). I mean, some do, but mostly not. Good luck to you.

You'd be surprised about the amount of requests I have had already.

i would like to join your little fellowship. Im a good sniper (played the game since operation flashpoint).

If you want my assistance just contact me via pm or skype

i would like to join your little fellowship. Im a good sniper (played the game since operation flashpoint).

If you want my assistance just contact me via pm or skype

Add me j0shter on skype and i'll catch up with you this week

ok man no problemo but i wont be available from Tuesday till Friday afternoon ( job related )

Out of interest Mr Dixon I have a Huey if you ever need some extra support, I'd need some gunners but thought I'd offer.

Well it appears that I have 15+ people willing to assist, however few people needing help :(

you have a small army you can force them now to trade :lol:

Well it appears that I have 15+ people willing to assist, however few people needing help :(

Everybody wants to help, but nobody actually needs it. What a great community it is.

Have you ever thought of mercenary service? Like security, protection, defending camps, making raids, capture stolen vehicles and stuff.