Sign in to follow this  
-Gews-

What weapons or vehicles would you like to see in the standalone?

I believe if you are skilled enough to sneak right up behind someone one should be rewarded with a execution or severe damage to near death status. if you hit a major artery knives will end you

The hunting knife should be given some serious attention as a viable weapon and tool in the standalone a few variations would be nice.

A knife bigger than 3 inches can penetrate your heart.

There is a certain spot on your back where if you have a ( 6 inch I THINK ) knife you can wound the spine and puncture the heart.

There is a certain spot on your back where if you have a ( 6 inch I THINK ) knife you can wound the spine and puncture the heart.

*looks at the regular hunting knife* Thats not a knife, then imagines a 6inch blace, Now that is a knife.

True but it would not be easy to do that to someone. It's not like they're going to stand still for you. If you look at the player models, they have some kind of load-bearing or ballistic vest, which would make it even harder. I still think if the knife is a weapon it needs to be fairly difficult to immediately kill someone with.

I want a easy to land plane. A bi plane would be nice. As for guns. I some assault rifles that have scopes. Like that m16 with the scope on it. The scope is just a zoom doesn't make it a sniper.

holding a light and a sidearm at the same time. for gods sake please. lol. and lets hope to god that the flashlights actually radiate light, and arent just laser beams that only light up the exact spot they make contact with. (seriously using a flashlight inside in this game is painful!)

I would like to see more commercial helicopters, all there is are military. Not every pilot flies in the army.

i think we should see less of mitirary type weapons, and more commercail type. also scopes should be removeable. think about damage to weapons. if some one shoot your rifle it would be done.