Sign in to follow this  
MrRivux

Group looking for Female Players.

Hello Female gamers,

My Friends and I are looking to expand our group. Instead of just us Guys we want to invite you Ladies from here to join us in our experiances. Currently there is 8 of us and our age ranges from 17+. The reason why we want some girls gamers is because we want to have more epic experiances in Dayz and well there is just to many guys. Its fun having girls around and it wouldnt be as weird as it is now.

We play almost everyday and we've been playing Dayz For Quite awhile now.

If you are new to the game that doesnt bother us at all we will teach you the ways of Surviving.

Logan and Kipp Both 19 years old are kinda like the leaders of the group. They both like to snipe and they only hunt Bandits. They try to help unarmed people who died of horrible causes. You will mostly be playing with them.

In our camp we currently have enough supplies to add come more people to be with us. We have 4 Vehicles at the moment and are looking for more.

We only trust our team memembers so if you run on someone who says friendly, well keep in mind if you die its your fault.

Please if you want to Join us dont just randomly leave. We plan to start a youtube series and we need all the members we can get.

The team has both a Ventrilo Server and A Mumble server but to get in contact with us you must ADD Kipp and Logan on Skype.

Logan's Skype name is loganhood1

Kipp's Skype name is Dutch_r

Our timezone is mountain standard time and like i said before we play almost every day

Thank you for your time in reading this and hopefully we can meet up =D