C4Diego

Hellow, I am new

Hi everyone!

Few days ago i found this game and decided to install and play.. but every server witch i want to connect kick me out because i'am not on whitelist... I create account on your site beacuse i thought that it will be the best choice and someone will teach me how to log on whitelist or give me some ip adress of your server. i know dumb things but i am new and don't know who can i ask for a help..

Thank for any respond

C4Diego

• Like 1

I am quite new too.

Welcome you have come to the right place. You will find everything you need on here.

This is a good place to start;

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/10051-index-of-helpful-threads/

Also take a look in the Private Hives discussion for information about how to get onto these servers. It is deffo the way to go.

• Like 1

what mean's deffo? :) sorry but i'am quite bad in english :P

And thank you for respond^ !

Edited by C4Diego

i still can't find this white list... someone could told me where can i sign up for this list and get play? i found server 85.214.73.51:2302 and dont know how to get on whitelist...

White list is the serveradmins and owners to admin.

Its not related to this forum.

try joining servers that doesnt require whitelisting for starters, if you want to be whitelisted then go to the website for that specific server

• Like 2

I don't have much experience with getting whitlested myself, but usually the private hive will have a website where you can make an account and apply to whitlist, but even after that it can take around a day to process. If you don't want to deal with that, just look for the public hive servers, those aren't allowed to whitelist or password even if they want to. Just make sure you're running the right DayZ version and Arma II beta patch and you should be able to hop right in.

If you like, I can message you the names of some good public hive servers that are typically low key and friendly. Just don't want to publicly post it so they stay that way.

Hellow again.

It's worth reading through all the stickies as well.

All the main important information you need is there to start off with.

Rgds

LoK

what country do you live in?i would have some suggestions , but i am located in europe and that may not help you.

here is a good example of a server with an email address where you can get on a whitelist , but i have never been on a whitelist , and i play every day.

maybe state your location so maybe a fellow counrtyman/woman can help.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/94665-planetdayz01-chernarus-private-hive-with-whitelisted-players-only/

it'll all be worth the wait.

enjoy and good luck,

Dr Octagon