Sign in to follow this  
Skat3rat

Me taking down three bandits for a SUV

Three things to note before you watch the video

1: When I talk about possibly aborting when Michael goes down, the reason is because we've had hackers teleport to us out of the blue and kill us on that server. So since we had run by the position this guy was at several times and hadn't been shot at until that moment, I didn't know if it was another hacker.

2: This was not me recording. I wish I could record but I only get about 5-10 fps when I do :/

3: One of the bandits that I killed was not shown on video. I had three grenades and when I threw them, I miss threw one and it ended up killing a bandit that was behind cover.

If you want to skip to the action then go to, 2:15

This was one of the most intense firefights I've been in on DayZ. M14s and M16s were blazing once Michael went down. With a whole bunch of explosions and confusing moments, playing Arma 2 OA on regular Domination servers helped me to survive it. In the end I think I just got lucky but I feel like my experience from normal Arma gameplay really helped me.

• Like 1

You sniper needs to take shots earlier. The second he sees a stopped player he should just shoot. Additionally, your teams needs better teamwork. You guys got way too angry at another during the firefight. If you chill out more, you will find yourself doing better.

sniper definitely should have just killed him when he had the shot

All that for a Stupid Useless Vehichle

No, we love that car. There are two more friends of ours that weren't with us when that happened. It fits all five of us with room to spare and holds a good amount of gear.

As for everyone who is saying that Steven (The sniper) should of taken a shot, we didn't want him to incase he missed. He has very little experience with the DMR and almost no idea how to use the sights. Michael and I were afraid that if he missed the Bandit might log. It seemed a lot better of an idea if I took the guy with my M107 since I can easily nail a target up to 800-1000 meters with it.

Edited by Skat3rat