Sign in to follow this  
ZeroxDayZ

CD Key in use !!?

So, When I join a server I get CD key in use.

What does this mean and how do I solve it ?

I played yesterday without any problems. Just want to play D:

Edit : I didn't download anything the past weeks.

Edited by ZeroxDayZ

You key was possibly stolen. However because you haven't downloaded anything this just seems to be some sort of bug with BattlEye. I haven't seen any solutions for this issue, but I'm sure if you searched hard enough or even tried to ask BattlEye themselves you could get an answer. Someone I was on the BB ts with actually had the same issue, but it was gone after a few hours, so just wait it out first and see what happens.

How could it be stolen,? I haven't downloaded anything, expect Leauge Of Legends. How could someone steal my key without me Downloading anything?

The problem is, I haven't downloaded anything. Still I can't log in. I don't get the issue.

You key was possibly stolen. However because you haven't downloaded anything this just seems to be some sort of bug with BattlEye. I haven't seen any solutions for this issue, but I'm sure if you searched hard enough or even tried to ask BattlEye themselves you could get an answer. Someone I was on the BB ts with actually had the same issue, but it was gone after a few hours, so just wait it out first and see what happens.

The "CD Key in use" message has absolutely nothing to do with BE.

The TO might want to contact http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?138523-Bad-CD-Key-CD-Key-disabled-No-CD-key-CD-key-in-use

I could play, 20 minutes today then I went to eat, when I got back got the same issue.

Well obviously someone else is playing on your key, what do you want from us? If you want this solved, follow the instructions in the links.

• Like 1