anerag

Anerag's Hitman Service

So we got this idea long ago to hunt down people for a reward. Now we want to do it for real. All you have to provide us with is the player's current name, a server where to find him and when. We'll do the hunting down for you. But since this is always risky, we'll keep the target's gear as our own. We'll still collect your "payment" after the hunting is done. The payment can be guns or other gear, it doesn't need to be all AS50s or launchers since we do this for fun but we want something. (No makarovs or that kind of stuff.) Also we won't collect our reward if we fail. We can only have 5 hunts going on at the same time so have your patience if we're busy. When you have all the necessary info, contact me on skype (anerag7) and please don't post the info as a comment. If we succeed please comment below for everyone to see we mean business. Please note that we don't hunt people on private hives.

Successful kills: 0

Failed attempts: 0

Hunts going on now: 0

Edited by anerag

There was a mercenary for hire a while back he was supposed to go after rocket never heard from him since that was roughly 2 months ago. Careful what endeavours you vow.

There was a mercenary for hire a while back he was supposed to go after rocket never heard from him since that was roughly 2 months ago. Careful what endeavours you vow.

I probably won't take on anyone like rocket since about no one has info about him. That's why I'm asking for info before I consider taking on someone.

Can we submit ourselves as a target?

Yes you can if you really want to.

I submit myself as a target in order for you to get the ball rolling and will give positive feedback if the mission is accomplished.

Rocket AND Vipeax.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/87470-mercenary-for-hire/page__hl__%2Bmercenary+%2Bfor+%2Bhire

Hahah :D

I submit myself as a target in order for you to get the ball rolling and will give positive feedback if the mission is accomplished.

Add me on skype and provide me with you info.

Rocket AND Vipeax.

http://dayzmod.com/f...nary +for +hire

Hahah :D

If you have the necessary info I can and will take them both out asap.

Add me on skype and provide me with you info.

If you have the necessary info I can and will take them both out asap.

There is only one man alive who has the necessary info.

He is your target.

Just go into ts.balotabuddies.com I will put you in your own channel with your guys and we can make it happen I play on a whitelisted private hive so I'll have to chek you in the front door. Ps is UK or AUS better ping for you?

There is only one man alive who has the necessary info.

He is your target.

Then I can't take on him. I would actually been more than happy to even meet him ingame.

Edited by anerag

Just go into ts.balotabuddies.com I will put you in your own channel with your guys and we can make it happen I play on a whitelisted private hive so I'll have to chek you in the front door. Ps is UK or AUS better ping for you?

I should have probably mentioned this in the first post, we don't do hunts on private hives. I'm very sorry to say this after you've already submitted yourself.

I should have probably mentioned this in the first post, we don't do hunts on private hives. I'm very sorry to say this after you've already submitted yourself.

Understandable do you want me to transfer over to a public please make it a quick death so I dont have to wait for a hacker to kill me first

• Like 1

Understandable do you want me to transfer over to a public please make it a quick death so I dont have to wait for a hacker to kill me first

Sounds pretty good, add me on skype to provide the info.