ResidentEvil

Will DayZ standalone have the same gameplay as of now or different?

I've already used the search function so stop f*cking telling me to use it. It says "No results found for 'standalone gameplay'."

My question is this. Is the DayZ standalone still going to use the same gameplay as the mod now or will it be completely different? Easier or harder?

well the main difference is that she wants the D; other than that, we aren't completely sure yet. :facepalm:

I imagine same gameplay on steriods. Harder conditions all around and a focus on enviorment issues to screw you up in game i.e. diseases,different zombie spawns and aggitation levels etc etc etc.

• Like 5

How are we supposed to know?

no gameplay yet man. but it'll be DayZ with more enter-able buildings, ragdoll physics, better z and loot spawns, less bugs and lag, faster loading times, moar gunz, and hopefully a much larger focus on teamwork.

...well...

The Standalone can't "use" gameplay unless helped by a human being, as it is inanimate...

But yes, it will be different...of course it's going to be different. If it wasn't different, then it would be the mod, and thus not standalone.

And you're not searching for the correct thing.

THERE IS NO Standalone gameplay released yet, and thus the phrase used for your search was silly...

Merely reading an extract from something relating to Standalone with show you that Standalone will be different from the mod.

Locked.

• Like 2