Brylex (DayZ)

Looking To Start A 3 Man Group To Game With!

- Hey Guys! I'm looking for 2 people to get a good solid group going so we can game!! I'm looking for ACTIVE, FRIENDLY people to play with!

- Active means that we could play at least 2 hours or more everyday if you can! :). Being on everyday isn't required, I know we have jobs and lives!

Requirements!

- Live in the USA or Canada

- Be at least 17 or over

- Have Skype

- Have a decent to good headset! I cannot tell you how frustrating it is to always hear backround noise from someones built in monitor mic.

- Be active please!!

- Please be knowledgeable about the game!

- I really want have fun after a hard day of work! I felt having 3 people (including me) is a great small squad.

- This will be a permanent group!

Edited by Brylex

1. can you make an exception for a 16 year old?

2. private or public hive (hopefully public, im a little above Chernogorsk with a Coyote backpack, planning to head north).

I'd be up for getting some game-time in as kind of a feeler. See if our play styles work together and whatnot. Although my partner has an irritating microphone, so you'd have to overcome your fear of horrendous mics.

Im looking to play with a squad your size and id like to join, im 17 almost 18 but i dont mess around, i have a good headset, i know a lot about the game, im a good shot, and i play usually every day. if your interested let me know my skypes mitch.miller24 add me and we can talk

I'm eighteen, and have a Turtle Beach x12 headset. I have Skype, but run a private Teamspeak 3 server I can offer as an alternative. I know the basics of the game, but I'll be the first to admit I'm no expert. I'd be willing to learn more, of course.

Hey man, I'd love to game with ya! Here's a link to a post that I made that is very similar to yours. If you like it, then we'll play. http://dayzmod.com/f...ins-groupmates/

Hey man, I'd love to game with ya! Here's a link to a post that I made that is very similar to yours. If you like it, then we'll play. http://dayzmod.com/f...ins-groupmates/

Hey man, I like your post. If you could send me your skype that would be great!