hYsoka

Team of two looking for more players!

Me (17) and another guy (20's) looking for some NA players to play with! Just a bunch of friendly looters and bandit killers looking for more friendly people, add me on skype if interested! Skype: Pixalitis

hey man im gonna be getting a new computer the 19 and il be getting the game then to id love to start off in a group lol let me know if ya want to

I've got a partner I regularly roll with. I'm a little hesitant to guarantee we'll make a good 4 man squad but I'm up for a trial run. I usually hop around on diff. servers but if you pm me we can try to partner up and see what's what.

Hey, If an experienced Russian sniper is what your looking for, then I'm your guy. Skype: Pointybrownshoes

Also. My Russian accent has almost completely dissolved living in america for quite some time.

Every pro group needs an Asian. Vietnamese Guerilla right here. 16 and skype is trungyx. Can turn accent on and off~

Can you guys add me on skype?

It's Pixalitis, so that I can figure out who's who and what, this is turning out to be a group around 4-6, which might turn off some of you but we'll see!