ameo_koradi@hotmail.com

LU511 1.7.7/103718 Regular [UTC-6] 40 slots | Shaddaa Server | Public Hive | Double Vehicles Spawn ! | French Server

Hello Darkesttimes !

None of this issues are on our server, no kick if you drink/eat. You can find 78 different vehicles on LU511 (7 choppers, 4 trucks, etc ...) on public hive !

Admins are very present, we fight against hackers every day, and there's not much hack on here.

Hope to see you soon !

Heyhey all my ingame name is Kim and I have recently started playing on this server with my friend Adam.

must say we enjoy it here.

starting to recognize some players and that is fun.

78 Vehicles including 7 Heli's! 0_o

Damn, I'm looking in all the wrong places then. :P

Edited by PhenomenonOne

Heyhey all my ingame name is Kim and I have recently started playing on this server with my friend Adam.

must say we enjoy it here.

starting to recognize some players and that is fun.

Thx buddy, have a nice play on LU511 !

78 Vehicles including 7 Heli's! 0_o

Damn, I'm looking in all the wrong places then. :P

87 ! The AN2 have spawn since the hive update, so 8 aircrafts !

Choppers spawn at the standard spots, except for the AN2 and the MH6J that spawn randomly.

can anyone answer me how can a public hive have double vehicles?

when will the server be back online? kinda left some gear and an atv in the open when it was restarting thinking it would only take a minute.

Left the gun and most of the mags for you Ameo at the site we meet. Guess you allready have taken it back:)

Was to good a gun for me to waste by getting killed since i tend to get killed alot by players and docks hehe

when will the server be back online? kinda left some gear and an atv in the open when it was restarting thinking it would only take a minute.

Left the gun and most of the mags for you Ameo at the site we meet. Guess you allready have taken it back:)

Was to good a gun for me to waste by getting killed since i tend to get killed alot by players and docks hehe

Hi Kim,

We are investigating the reason why the server is down. I will let you know as soon as possible.

Yes we already retrieved the gun and mags, thanks for that, that was fair. When you killed Ameo i was on site but 2 mins late... :(

See U ingame

DJ Teschmi

can anyone answer me how can a public hive have double vehicles?

This was a Hive bug, it happened months ago, don't know really how.

Hey Kim,

Ticket sent at Vilayer, our hoster.

Server seems to be down for a few hours now, it will be back online as soon as possible.

That's very fair Kim, I bow to you. I retrieved my gear, but where are my GPS and my NGV ? ;) (joke keep them)

I will reply here when the server is back online.

Edited by Ameo

This was a Hive bug, it happened months ago, don't know really how.

Hey Kim,

Ticket sent at Vilayer, our hoster.

Server seems to be down for a few hours now, it will be back online as soon as possible.

That's very fair Kim, I bow to you. I retrieved my gear, but where are my GPS and my NGV ? ;) (joke keep them)

I will reply here when the server is back online.

hehehe Gps is mine now but NVG should be there if I didnt do a put it in backpack when its full and poff its gone forever ...

The server is back online people !

It seems we moved to the new hive server.

ahhh then i understand why i have been rollbacked and placed in a new area

damn that was fun guys, cant belive I actually got u from that distance with the m16, lucky shot.

Didnt even see you, was shooting at the choppa hehe, probarly feelt good to kill me after:)

Great fun, we were fighting at the Krasno Airfield, DJ Teshmi died, and I took back him at Electro.

Then you shot at us from the firestation, I bugged when i get out the chopper, broken legs ... dunno if you got me but dead.

Then we took revenge from you and from the Krasno guys. It was an intense evening ;)

Edited by Ameo

hehehe, im gonna find that copter one day

Yes that was funny ! But we landed this fucking chopper in Elektro only because Ameo had forgotten to eat his beans :beans: !!!!! >:( >:(

• Like 1

Hackers on server at the moment. Teleported all players to some enclosed base and made us all do Harlem Shake! :S

Hackers on server at the moment. Teleported all players to some enclosed base and made us all do Harlem Shake! :S

yeah, pissed me off, I was on a black op mission!

Btw PhenomenonOne: Did you regret shooting at tha rangerover when u saw it was packed with plp comming out? hehe

I only regret not being behind a tree. :P

hehehehe

Hey Kim and Adam, we had some good fights today ;)

We have to say thanks for 2 copters and your gear :D

Hey Kim and Adam, we had some good fights today ;)

We have to say thanks for 2 copters and your gear :D

hehe your welcome:) wasnt that much gear really.

Does the choppers still work?

And im just happy I got my revenge on Toast from earlier today hehe

We will meet again

yeah, all 3 helis are fine :D

ur shot was nice, sad that my mates came too late... but one of them killed both of u with a DMR on +800m distance :D

i hope so :D

normally we are friendly but if u see 2 players with a repaired heli u would do the same^^