ameo_koradi@hotmail.com

LU511 1.7.7/103718 Regular [UTC-6] 40 slots | Shaddaa Server | Public Hive | Double Vehicles Spawn ! | French Server

I don't know what you do exactly, but you're on our server for a few days now, and we watched you even if we said nothing, until the ban occurs.

You have 3 different GUIDs.

You tried to modify your GUID, results of the invalid GUID kick.

So for me you are not a legit player, you stay banned.

Edited by Ameo

I don't know what you do exactly, but you're on our server for a few days now, and we watched you even if we said nothing, until the ban occurs.

You have 3 different GUIDs.

You tried to modify your GUID, results of the invalid GUID kick.

So for me you are not a legit player, you stay banned.

Hi, I'm playing on your server with him too, hes my friend. I would like to explain how he got 3 GUI's.

He has brouth a RETAIL ARMA 2 OA key in order to play this game, 1st he didint knew if he will be playing it, so he wanted to try it, now he likes the game but it seems if u buy a "cheap" retail key it gets banned after some hours/days. Thats why he decided to buy full game version via steam. So hes asking to unban him, becouse now he has a full version via steam and he will be using it from now and he will be having one GUI now.

So please give him a chance, or fjew of us will be searching for other server :/

P.S. I can even tell u from where he got those keys, as when u buy one if that key is in use or banned he changes it.

Edited by djazz

I will discuss this with the other admins tonight.

Thanks.

Sabakas, you have been unbanned. But we'll watch you. Closely.

Thank you very much

Edited by Sabakas

Hi I have recently started playing the game and on the lu511 server so I thought I would stop by and say hi. Looking for some friendlies to tag along with and learn the ropes.

Ameo, I don't know if it's ARMA/DayZ bug or server bug, but we can't fix tires :/ We are getting the text that tire have been repaired but it dosint repair + it disapears :/

Hi I have recently started playing the game and on the lu511 server so I thought I would stop by and say hi. Looking for some friendlies to tag along with and learn the ropes.

Welcome to our server ! Hope you enjoy it !

Ameo, I don't know if it's ARMA/DayZ bug or server bug, but we can't fix tires :/ We are getting the text that tire have been repaired but it dosint repair + it disapears :/

This is alpha ;), there is this bug on this version of DayZ, it ll be fixed in the next patch.

Every single player who want to repair vehicles have to get in before (on pilot), then you can repair it.

Edited by Ameo

Welcome to our server ! Hope you enjoy it !

This is alpha ;), there is this bug on this version of DayZ, it ll be fixed in the next patch.

Every single player who want to repair vehicles have to get in before (on pilot), then you can repair it.

So one person have to sit in the vehicle other have to repair it while hes in it ?

Stole my first jeep but I didnt hide it well enough. Is there a team thats looking for any new members on this server?

French version added.

Les anciens admins du défunt DE 2959 vous présente leur nouveau serveur LU511 (Hosté par Vilayer).

Le serveur est un serveur Public Hive avec la particularité d'avoir ces spawns de vehicules en double ! Vous trouverez donc, par exemple: 2 MI 17, 2 UH1, 2 V3S, etc ...

L'équipe est très active. Nous faisons en sorte qu'il y ait tjs un admin de connecté, pour pouvoir réagir vite en cas de problèmes.

Features:

• DayZ 1.7.6.1 / Arma 2 Beta 102591 / 40 slots
  • Version minimum requise: 102591
  • Gotcha Antihack 1.2.2
  • BanZ / DartBans
  • Difficulté: Regular
  • Time: UTC -6
  • Ping Max: 200ms
  • Outils faits maison pr un serveur plus sûr
  • Redemarré toutes les 8 heures

L'équipe d'admin:

• DJ Teschmi
  • Stam
  • Evenflow
  • Ameo

Tous les joueurs sont les bienvenus. N'hésitez pas à nous contacter en francais ou en anglais.

Hello! My ingame name is Mattias and I've been playing on lu511 for about 100hrs +ISH. Ive recently been banned and I just do not understand why. I sent you an email but you wont bother responding to it.

Please check your admin mail or write me back here.

Hello Matt, sorry for the delay but you have been caught for set posing the Ikarus.

10.04.2013 09:43:52: Mattias (109.225.xxxxx) d778139a5c59xxxxxxxx38ec - #11 2:42 Ikarus [11522,7144,188]

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. Recently bought ARMA II and downloaded DayZ mod and joined this server. Seems a nice place! If I killed you I'm not so sorry, you probably had something I needed or shot at me first. (",)

Hackers terrorized the server tonight! Plugged a guy with an M24, all he did was set on fire and run off. All of Cheron was on fire, players running faster than cars. Ruined it. :s

Having a nightmare on server with hero skin. Every time I connect I get stuck in ocean, reconnect and spawn in wilderness. Am sad. :(

Survivors ! Where are you these days? The server is almost empty ...

Everyone plays on Private Hive servers or what??? Do not fear, our server is pretty well protected against hackers and admins are often present!

See u soon

Hello there i saw this server and i have couple of questions,

How are vehicles on this server?

My friends and me like the survive aspect of the game ( gathering food, drinking, making sure we dont get sicks etc) now we kinda build up a good "camp" but we have searched many servers for transportation and we sound a multiple problems on diff servers:

1, no cars AT ALL we prob nearly scanned each city,village without even seeing a bike

2. we found a car! but we cant eat nor drink on certain servers without getting disconnected

3. found a good server but way too crowded(wich doesnt need to be a bad thing but having 1 person camping a place the whole day just pisses me off)

so i am wondering how are things here? can we eat food and drink without getting disconnected?

we barely go to big cities (just so now and then to get blood and other supplies)

we would just love some to have transportation seeing that we often have to travel to newbies place to pick up newly friends xD

Edited by Darkesttimes