Goldie (DayZ)

i want a teammate like Frankie and Jackfrags

I am in love with Frankies videos and want to kind of play like him.I would like a teammate like Jack and we can record and maybe make a series?

The game is way better with other people. im only looking for 1-2 other people. you must be Mature and have a mic and Be active.

If you think you have what it takes PM me your skype and well work somehing out. :rolleyes:

Brace yourself!

Butthurt posters complaining about Frankie hacking inbound!

• Like 2

The first person that brings up hacking to derail the thread get's a warning. Much love xxx

• Like 2

The first person that brings up hacking to derail the thread get's a warning. Much love xxx

*Gets coat*

Good luck with your Youtube channel, I shall keep an eye open for some videos :)

I would never imply that Frankie would script, but if he doesn't then he's a god tier player with eagle vision and a large amount of luck.

Again, I would never imply that Frankie scripts. Ever.

Seriously though, the chances that you'll find someone like that are fairly slim at best and you'd be better off finding someone who you like playing with (IE a friend or two, I know you like Frankie and all but you're his fan, not his friend(yet?).) and going for a more original take on DayZ videos rather than copying someone else.

Sounds like a good idea, just don't force -me- to record. Also, I'm only available in the weekends, and from the December the 21th to January the 4th I'll have no internet access what so ever. Add me on Skype: johan.guner

I'm 100% for this! i play DayZ alot! Mainly in the evenings for several hours.. during when its dark too. Get me on Skype:

Hellborn

HellbornArmy

I'm on this server, its the best one and most accurate to real life.

DayZ - GB #00 - LONDON (1.7.3/98866)[VETERAN][3D=ON][CH=ON][GMT+0] PC FORMAT <3s Multiplay

Type LONDON into the filter and you cant miss it.

I'm certainly up for this too! Its hard to find players who adopt military style tactics, playing in their style/tactics would be great!

Add me on skype @ redcisse

and we can muster something up.

I'd prefer someone like Sacriel42 over Frankie for a reason I'm not allowed to say out loud.

Frankie is a hacker, I wouldn't want to be like him at all.

Find some good friends and do what you want to do. But don't start to obviously hack and put it on youtube.

Frankie is a hacker, I wouldn't want to be like him at all.

Find some good friends and do what you want to do. But don't start to obviously hack and put it on youtube.

Someone didn't read Fraggle's post... :|

On topic:

It would be great to have someone to play with who yould could trust like Frankie and Jack trust eachother. Unfortunately I don't think I'm that good. Good luck finding someone though! :thumbsup:

Someone didn't read Fraggle's post... :|

On topic:

It would be great to have someone to play with who yould could trust like Frankie and Jack trust eachother. Unfortunately I don't think I'm that good. Good luck finding someone though! :thumbsup:

No I didnt read his post, Warn me if he wants. Just another cover up of someone getting the game publicity.

• Like 1