Sign in to follow this  
Sgt.Asshat

Pssst. Com'er

Lol, is that on our server? WTF have you been up to?

Don't you mean "WTF have you bean up to?"

I would love to see the guy's face who'll eventually loot your corpse.

O.P I thought someone else hid on top of the school, Inside that small square on the very top, "Pssst'ing!" over direct com. Was expecting to see a video... this was way better.

I bet when he finallly get's killed and looted we get a hack report. "but he had 25 watches! He must be a hacker!"

• Like 4

What I don't understand is what the epi pen is for? And surely you could ditch such useful things as morphine and ammo for a couple more watches! :thumbsup:

PS, Got anything in a ladies, silver metal strap with a round face?

Edited by Sula
  • Like 1

Can I buy one? or two? :D

Join this server, imma knocking about the coast.

don't be startled if you hear someone shouting "WATCHES FOR SALEEEE!"

Im in mog I rammed the large russian helicopter into a tree after killing zombies all night went down in flames after 207 zombies kills

Im in mog I rammed the large russian helicopter into a tree after killing zombies all night went down in flames after 207 zombies kills

I was sitting at NWAF killing zombies couple of days ago, reached 300 then Derpy and the gang came to pick me up and got me on a one-way suicide ticket.

• Like 1

I was sitting at NWAF killing zombies couple of days ago, reached 300 then Derpy and the gang came to pick me up and got me on a one-way suicide ticket.

Was this the devil's back airdrop night where we had 5 firefights in less than 20 minutes and I chased a uaz on foot with 3 guys in it while in possesion of a 1911+5 rounds and smoked the windshield?

• Like 1

Was this the devil's back airdrop night where we had 5 firefights in less than 20 minutes and I chased a uaz on foot with 3 guys in it while in possesion of a 1911+5 rounds and smoked the windshield?

Nope. Me, Fraggle, Derpy and Mitunzz went south-east, then north north-east hunting a couple of helicopters. Then went to the dam and got in a firefight which Derpy survived from. You logged in in the middle of the firefight and got a backdrop on them.