Sign in to follow this  
Pyro78

New non PVP server up and running

AOD has a new server up. Server is = 173.192.200.76:3085

We keep the server passworded, and pvp players will be banned.

If your interested in playing jump on our team speak and we can give you the password.

Team Speak server = phanes.typefrag.com:11920

Thanks

Pyro78

Question, why is PVP banned? That defeats a huge challenge in the game.

hello there

Folks who dislike this aspect of play should just ignore this server and thread. It may not be to many peoples tastes but that doesn't mean they cant have this kind of server.

As long as it's a private hive. Don't want easy pickings travelling over to other servers.

rgds

LoK

hello there

Folks who dislike this aspect of play should just ignore this server and thread. It may not be to many peoples tastes but that doesn't mean they cant have this kind of server.

As long as it's a private hive. Don't want easy pickings travelling over to other servers.

rgds

LoK

I wasn't really hating on it. I was just wondering why there wasn't PVP. If they don't like it I'm fine with it.

Question, why is PVP banned? That defeats a huge challenge in the game.

Have you ever thought maybe the Admin's like to play on their own server????

If PvP is allowed, Admin's are really abused if they play in their own servers.

Think about it............

My money, my rules, my server

I think it's great to have a bambi land server, learn in steps - it's all in good fun

Edited by kb5ixd

I actually think this is a great idea. Even if you do like PvP but have never played Taviana, getting on a server where you only have to worry about zombies while you get the lay of the land sounds nice. The main problem with public servers is not really the PvP anyway, it's that dying doesn't have the same meaning to a legit player as it has to someone who can spawn fully geared and teleport to you, that is on the off chance that the script kiddie is not running in god mode, where dying is simply out of the equation.

Taviana seems like an awesome map, I may join you to explore in peace as my only ventures in Taviana ended minutes from the spawn point, totally unarmed with a bullet in the face.

Which Version of Taviana is it?