Sign in to follow this  
beastoverlord

Looking for a Great DayZ Community?

Hello there!

Are any of you looking for a great private server to play on with a great community? The current server I play on is awesome but we need more people to play!

Currently we have:

3 resident clans

Extra vehicle spawns

4+ helicopter spawns

A larger NE airfield

Additional buildings on the map

A neutral trading post with designated merchants

This is currently a whitelisted private hive and I would love to have more people to play with on this server! There is an awesome amount of rivalry between the clans and we have everything from our 3 large clans to small groups and lone wolves. If you are looking for a hack-free experience along with a bunch of mature guys feel free to join! You can be by yourself or bring your clan and see what you can do.

Private message me for the information on how to join!

NOTE: I do not have any ownership of this server nor can I guarantee your membership. I am merely someone who joined a month ago and have been loving it! It would be awesome to have more people share this great DayZ experience.

• Like 1

Where can I join

Please private message me as said in my post. Only people that are genuinely interested need to know.

What time zone are most of the players from?

I would say most are from Eastern Standard time, but we have quite a few in the EU and the west coast.

My brother and were tired of all the hacking and exploiters that continue to ruin such a great game as Dayz. We took matters into our own hands. We started off with a single Private Hive server LegitDayz and with a lot of hours invested in maintaining a safe environment our community grew at an alarming rate. Even with the extensive amount of hours we put in to combat the hackers our community was still susceptible to server wipes and such while we were working. Therefore, we started another server to do events and more importantly to WHITELIST! We have an application process for new players which involves signing up on our web site at legitdayz.com and playing on our public server with us the admins for a period of time. Once a relationship is established and we feel we can trust you we will whitelist you. We know there are a few assholes that look to destroy what people like us are trying to do but it has cut down on the hacking. Since the whitelist has been up we haven't had any reports of and serious and tangible problems. Enough with the essay and info, join our forums at legitdayz.com and sign up or come in our teamspeak and apply. We want all kinds of players from experienced to noobs looking to learn the game. Good luck and hope to see a shit ton of people flood our community.