Sign in to follow this  
Mikodzi

1.7.1 - Respawing in field

Debug wilderness, it's happening to a heap of people since the update. I've only spawned there once ages ago and I just ran east forever until I came back onto the map

It's not cool...=(

Oops, sorry for duplicatiung thread.

Plz delete topic

Ive noticed going to like EU servers it puts me back in place, but then back on the US I am in a land far far away....

Ok - here is solution:

u should always read forums and manuals :)

You must have a beta version of arma 2 (i got steam version so it was hard to play beta while opening in steam)

You must open beta correctly - http://www.tacticalgamer.com/dayz/186539-how-use-beta-patches-steam-version-arma2.html

You must have DayZ version 1.7.1

nope - it helped me only once...

now i'm again in field =( sorry

So how did it get fixed after you installed the beta patch too miko? you spawned back in the right place or you just simply respawned and made a new character?

Oh, i simply respawned and even now its WORKING! but i have very serious decreasing of FPS =( its like a slideshow

bah, i was already getting my hopes up that you got away from the debug forest without making a new character, oh well.

2 osiriszoran

Your welcome mate! =)

All i can say, that beta version 93825 and dayz patch 1.7.1 is not working very well together (i got dramaticly decreased fps)

The ONLY playable servers that have the SAME version that you have: 93825 and 1.7.1