Sign in to follow this  
WargameKlok

Stand Alone: Clan Pack; Steam Purchase Option

I've purchased some games through Steam that had a Clan Purchase option which allowed customers to purchase 4 copies of a new game at a slightly discounted price. I'd like to suggest that the DayZ Stand Alone have that purchase option through Steam. Thank you.

• Like 1

Keep in mind that the game is going to be pretty cheap already-- I wouldn't complain if this was implemented though! :D

So long as the bonuses remain fiscal ONLY. I definitely wouldn't want clans getting any advantage over single players. Having players you know and trust is already a massive advantage in DAYZ, so like I said, as long as there wasn't a preorder/group purchase bonus of any kind, even an extra can of beenz.

• Like 1

I'm purchasing multiple copies to hand out to my Steam Friends so I would like to see this purchase option :)

To be honest, the alpha release price is going to be so little anyway I couldn't care less and neither does my clan.

To be honest, the alpha release price is going to be so little anyway I couldn't care less and neither does my clan.

Yeah but it's ok if I purchase 3 copies to give away and 1 copy for myself and save myself 10 bucks in the process, right?

So long as the bonuses remain fiscal ONLY. I definitely wouldn't want clans getting any advantage over single players. Having players you know and trust is already a massive advantage in DAYZ, so like I said, as long as there wasn't a preorder/group purchase bonus of any kind, even an extra can of beenz.

He's referring to a purchase package. Steam already has the one for you and a friend, which discounts the second one. He's saying that there was a game that had the option for 4 players, and as DayZ is a game that has a lot of teams, it would suit it.

The only "advantage" this could possibly imply is that he could spend the money he saved on a better mouse or something similar and improve his gameplay.

The only "advantage" this could possibly imply is that he could spend the money he saved on a better mouse or something similar and improve his gameplay.

DUUDE, Are you fucking Phsycic? Because I absolutlely suck at this game. A new mouse, YES! That will totally help me (NOT sarcasm NOT help me NOT help me)

DUUDE, Are you fucking Phsycic?

I knew you would say that.

• Like 1

Looking forward to the standalone!

ERRRRRMMEERRRRRRGGRRRREDNOOOOOOOOOO You did not just say that *SADSMILEYDISGUSTEDFACE*

Yeah but it's ok if I purchase 3 copies to give away and 1 copy for myself and save myself 10 bucks in the process, right?

Sure, but I do not mind paying extra, even if there is a pack option. BIS deserve my monies. Couldn't tell you how many hours over the years I have spent playing Arma 2 and now it will be DayZ. Even at $100 *gasp* I would still be getting a fucking bargain.

I would like the option, i need to purchase 4 Copys only for my Familie ^^ - so basicly i would save me money. And if i count our whole group we need about 8 Copys so the option to purchase packages of mutiple copies would be nice.

But i would purchase them anyways if there are no Packages, since i had so much fun with dayz and want to stay with Dayz Standalone.

Yeah, good idea, though I would like a special gift with purchase, a real box of mathes wouldn't go amiss

Rocket said further down the line they will release a collectors addition. I have only ever bought one collectors edition of anything in my life and that was X3. I have a feeling DayZ will be my second, of course depending on whether or not it has cool shit.