Sign in to follow this  
Jim2

Corrupted memory (Need help no posts AT ALL on ANY website)

Hello, it has been a while since my last post in troubleshooting because i have had no problems...until now...

I am trying to join my friend to play DayZ but...i get this error shown below-

You were kicked from the game (battleye: corrupted memory #51)

I really need the help and i have always had problems fixed, i do not have the game on steam it is separate, there is no problems with my RAM.

Regards,

Jim.

• Like 1

Lots of info about corrupted memory use that as a base.

Corrupted Memory #X: BattlEye detects that your game's memory is not what it is supposed to be. Scan your system for viruses/trojans/spyware and check your RAM for possible defects (using tools like Memtest86). If that doesn't help, the game's installation on your harddisk is possibly corrupted - therefore, try to reinstall the game.

Rgds

LoK

Edited by orlok

Omg fastest reply ever :D, i will give it a shot now, will reply with the news.

Regards,

Jim

Okay, done it i haven't tried re-installing...yet but now my game wont even start just skips to Arma 2 OA has stopped working...

Regards,

Jim

Hello there

Well, first of all, try googling "battleye: corrupted memory #51"

That's what I did to come up with the above answer. It took me seconds.

Obviously different errors could mean different things, but its worth going down those avenues to find possible solutions.

You say there are no ram issues? how do you know this? did you try the program suggested? if not. try it out. wont take long. :)

You also say your game is separate. can you explain this please. Is OA on steam for example.

rgds

LoK

You have Steam version? AFTER you try that above ^^ (Do try) and if it still doesnt work, maybe try Validating your install through Steam. Right click on your game in Steam Library and go to properties, then go to Local Files tab and click Verify Integrity of Game Cache, not sure if that will work, but worth i go I suppose if you're running out of options.

Hello there

Well, first of all, try googling "battleye: corrupted memory #51"

That's what I did to come up with the above answer. It took me seconds.

Obviously different errors could mean different things, but its worth going down those avenues to find possible solutions.

You say there are no ram issues? how do you know this? did you try the program suggested? if not. try it out. wont take long. :)

You also say your game is separate. can you explain this please. Is OA on steam for example.

rgds

LoK

I did google it, it came up with #X except for #51 because as you said different errors could mean different things, but i have already done it multiple times, no erros found what so ever.

You have Steam version? AFTER you try that above ^^ (Do try) and if it still doesnt work, maybe try Validating your install through Steam. Right click on your game in Steam Library and go to properties, then go to Local Files tab and click Verify Integrity of Game Cache, not sure if that will work, but worth i go I suppose if you're running out of options.

If you read the post it states it is not on steam but thankyou for your post.

Regards,

Jim

Hello there,

did you try the above link?

Check out those #x threads though they are the first step to take, just be "aware" the errors may not apply.

rgds

LoK

I did google it, it came up with #X except for #51 because as you said different errors could mean different things, but i have already done it multiple times, no erros found what so ever.

If you read the post it states it is not on steam but thankyou for your post.

Regards,

Jim

Ahh my bad i missed that. But have you actually done what Orlok suggested to do and test your memory seeing as its a memory issue? (or seems to be)

Another suggestion: Defrag your HDD

Edited by Rooneye