Sign in to follow this  
infamouskrauser

l85 loot table in namalsk?

i ran into 2 guys, both had the l85 and im pretty sure they didnt hack them in. i know the l85 was removed from the loot tables in the most recent dayz patch, but did this apply to namalsk aswell? i really hate this damn gun in the game.

• Like 1

Well if the server owner is anything like me he probably modified his server to include the L85. Private hive they can do what they want, you don't like it then find another server. Simples!

^Pretty much, I don't know if it's included by default on Namalsk but since it's a private hive they may have added it anyway.

Also, the L85 was only removed from loot tables, it wasn't deleted. The existing ones are still in circulation..

Edited by smasht_AU

Namalsk loot tables have always had the L85, but with an ACOG scope rather than thermal.

ACOG?! Dammit! How dare they not use the SUSAT?! I must be having words. The L85 is the only gun I've ever fired IRL and it had a god damn SUSAT so i want it in the game! It's that "authentic"ness that people love to talk about around here. The L85 is mainly used with SUSAT IRL, so put it in game!

ACOG?! Dammit! How dare they not use the SUSAT?! I must be having words. The L85 is the only gun I've ever fired IRL and it had a god damn SUSAT so i want it in the game! It's that "authentic"ness that people love to talk about around here. The L85 is mainly used with SUSAT IRL, so put it in game!

Not anymore its not