moignus

Battleye Global Ban #407c69...

So this has been happening for a week now, Getting kicked from Dayz Servers with an error message (Battleye Global Ban #407c69) I couldn't get any support from battleye and i know that DayZ mods or people can't help me at all. But what I don't get is that I bought ANOTHER COPY of Arma 2 Combined Operations Diffrent CD Key. And the same banned Message? What's going on, is it just me. OR is this happening to alot more people.

• Like 1

Bought From Steam, Diffrent Account (Fresh Account)

Because either your old CD-key is still in use, or whatever hack/mod/addon you downloaded stole your second CD-key too.

No, their is no way. When I got banned I haven't played in months I came back on to only be banned.. Never have I hacked, nor cheat on this game. I also before installing or way before I bought another copy I wiped my hard rive and installed windows 8.. So if it was a virus or program it would be gone.. And I also checked my other accounts cd key, after seeing the battle eye ban message. Same cd key, their is no way someone sto the cd key and got it banned in less the 2 minutes

When I got banned I haven't played in months

Do you know how often I hear this from hackers? I could fill this thread with quotes from Global banned people who say this.

Secondly, I said hack/mod/addon. This could be ANYTHING DayZ or even ARMA related.

dem hacks

There's nothing in the first post to indicated it was caused by hacking.

(Battleye Global Ban #407c69)

^ this.

Which could be caused by downloading a DayZ map from the wrong place, or something that claims to optimize your graphic settings. Neither of those things are hacks and there are confirmed cases of these stealing CD keys.

There is nothing we will do to help you here.

If you have recieved a Global Ban there is no point in saying you are innocent.

It is up to you to find the solution.

It is possible that the new compressed data system has changed the possibility to modify personal info.

Go to Steam and ask.