Kingkenneh

I'm honestly worried now.

I'm a bandit and I used to care less about zombies, but with this new patch. I'm honestly worried about zombies now, I'm scared to shoot my trusty DMR and aggro a town and just get destroyed without a notice. It would suck to lose all my gear to a random zombies beating me to death now.

If you read the updat this will not happen. Just when geeting chased by a mob of zombies hide problem solved.

Worrying is good.

Worrying is what you would do during a post apocalyptic shit storm.

3p48g9.jpg

BUT ROCKET, I LIKE KILLING PLAYERS WITHOUT WORRYING.

If I had better a better off hand weapon, I wouldn't be so scared.

Way harder now, I love it! I've already found a bus and an mp5 with 5 mags. way more tense stand off's too, loosing EVERYTHING is certain :D

My question is what if I shoot my DMR while on a building.... Do the zombies climb up to kill me? Or when they get too close to the building do the lose sight of me and wander back off?

I'm a bandit and I used to care less about zombies' date=' but with this new patch. I'm honestly worried about zombies now, I'm scared to shoot my trusty DMR and aggro a town and just get destroyed without a notice. It would suck to lose all my gear to a random zombies beating me to death now.

[/quote']

and thats a good thing. The Infected needed to be a bigger threat. Also, this is why rocket is right on the track here, the more you have to worry over your next step, the richer the experience. Maybe random teamwork will start to bloom again, we will see.

Zeds need to be a threat rather than be seen as grazing cattle in a death match.

Now, two heads will be better than one in built up areas. Will surely encourage random co-op play.

Then you can shoot each other in a field when you're through town...

What is the problem? Fire, relocate, hide. They won't see you. it's actually easier to avoid them now because even if they do hear you, as long as your hide is far enough away that you have enough time to relocate and hide to lose agro, you don't have to kill any zombies. Previously, if you agroed any zombies you had to dispatch them because there was no way to lose them.

You should be relocating every time you give away your position by firing a shot anyway, so it doesn't even inconvenience you in any way.

the game was fun a challenging. now that zombies see and hear you from the other side of the map and you start with no weapons and weapons are few and far between the game is now impossible. this 1.7.1 patch is just not good for the mod.

the game was fun a challenging. now that zombies see and hear you from the other side of the map and you start with no weapons and weapons are few and far between the game is now impossible. this 1.7.1 patch is just not good for the mod.

just cuz ur so use to standing right next to zombies without them seeing you doesnt mean they can now see u from across the map.

Well since the zombies are insane now, who cares about the sound of the guns. Time to blast my way through cherno. Run, blast, run, blast, other players, blast.

The best way now is to go in groups and set up a firing circle. Being alone in town is a sure way to die

I was checking out an enterable house, at night, in the middle of a remote town that I usually hit on my rounds. Was going to hit the store next door as well. I aggroed a zed outside while crawling and got up to sprint inside the house. Bumped right into one shambling out the door, and got sandwiched between the two. Fired my AKM to drop both and bandaged inside. They just kept comming. The flow of zeds finally stopped after I went prone and switched to 1911. I think there were about 50 corpses inside the house, and me curled up in the corner rocking back and forth like a little girl. Out of bandages.

I had aggroed in this town before, but I hadn't seen anything this extreme!

I LOVE it! It was way too easy before, and its time to change up my tactics.

Which is exactly what the team wanted to achieve.

In a world such as this, nobody would wander around on their own.

Which is exactly what the team wanted to achieve.

In a world such as this' date=' nobody would wander around on their own.

[/quote']

I usually play alone or with my brother, but you're correct as I'll have to look into some groupage. I've been alive for quite a while and I'm pretty sure I have the new heartbeat sound :heart:. I can't wait to hit the beach =P It should be interesting to say the least.

I think there is a glitch right now with zombies and their spawn rate. They infinitely spawn in random places with aggro. With deer stands and crashed helis.

I like that the game is harder. People compained about all the PK and how easy it was to avoid zombies so the devs devised a way to reduce PKing and make it harder to survive without forcing people to not PVP and without hand holding all the cry babies. The game is tough and so it should be, I imagine living in a Zombie apocolypse would not be very easy.

I had aggroed in this town before' date=' but I hadn't seen anything this extreme!

[/quote']

Now if we could get the spawn counts back up to 1.5.7 we'd have us a grand time.

I had aggroed in this town before' date=' but I hadn't seen anything this extreme!

[/quote']

Now if we could get the spawn counts back up to 1.5.7 we'd have us a grand time.

Yes please.

I completely agree and I love it.

I love the tension now with zombies and bandits. There's danger around every tree.

I don't think my winny will be enough to survive this ordeal! :D