fackstah

Invisible character on login new patch 1.7.1

Same issue: Invisible, can shoot others, zombies can't see me... God-Mode type player. It was Tue first time I used Six-Updated and this is what happened to me. Still waiting for a solution that works. Tried logging on to appropriate server and it gets stuck on a loading screen and the ones I can get into I'm in "God-Mode" type invisible. I know this bug is being horribly exploited by dishonest players so I am suspending my playing until I can find a fix :-) ...ps, I still love DayZ

this is also happening to people by accsident. many people say in chat and complain what is wrong, then i know when they say no debug monitor they are invisible glitched. this needs to be fixed asap over everything else really.

if people are randomly getting it, then you cant even do a bann wave, so dishonest people can exploit it all day, and claim innocence

Add me to the list, after the new patch I am also invisible.... and yes I run beta, and yes I use six updater.... ahhh what a day

Same problem earlier today, when I fixed it lost my Ghillie suit and got xported to debug 26k out.

Just got killed by someone invisible north of Story. Lost a silenced M4 and two M9s, a GPS, countless more extremely rare gear.