Sign in to follow this  
xHelbachx

BloodSlushie Dayz Private Hive Server

Come and join our new server! Everyone starts out with a CrossBow and M1911. There are over 100 Vehicle spawns and a Ton of Helis! Come join our server. Admins are ReDSlushie and TheJRMilan! 50.115.124.92:2552 or search BloodSlushie. If you tell us you came from the DayZ Forums you will get a ride to a Airfield.

Well I played on this server And it was really fun I didn't get a ride to the airfield but Red took me to a car. A little later my car broke down and the admins came and got in my car to see what was the problem without me knowing, so I got worried that JR was going to steal my car so i unload my M1911 mag into his face and then Red Killed the guy that I was giving a ride to a place so I picked up JR's Fn fal and killed Red. about a minute later I found out it was it was the admins and they were friendly I felt bad for killing the friendly admins. The only reason I killed them was JR was in a bandit outfit and got in my car without asking. Kinda a long story but the most fun I ever had in DayZ. Great server man.

And maybe put your admins in a firing range :P

Edited by Garzak36

The server is awesome i settled here and everyone is very friendly! (so friendly i dont find someone to kill, might as well become the bad guy XD) im just sitting here waiting for the server to open again :(