Sign in to follow this  
magnus_oestland@hotmail.com

Please I just want to play!

So. I had 6 hours of free time I wanted to spend looking for heli crash spawns and vehicles as well as trying to find and kill bandits with my friend.

I got killed by a hacker every 20min on about 20 different private hive and public servers.

Why the f**k isnt PW protected servers alowed? WHY? And if they even excist how does one join one? I dont got paypal or any other way of paying for it so.....

Do I really have to quit over this? This is the best zombie survivor game I`ve ever played. At night its scary and almost impossible to see the zombies, and at day you need to be carefull not to die to other players. I like this game, I like it alot. But I just cant keep playing it the way it is right now. Last server I was on the hacker spawned so many vehicles my entire pc crashed and I had to reboot to find the server gone and crashed and unplayable.

Why dont anyone do anything about hackers? What to do to find 1 god damn hack free server I can have fun on (or atleast as close to hack free you can get)?

For anyone with a private server/hive that has a stable group of players and deals with hackers:

I`m 22 years old from norway, I`ve played games since I was 5 years old. I`m trustworthy towards people as long as its small groups. I dont want a server where pvp is illegal or where no one kills me/I kill them. Thats boring.

Whitelisted servers. I've only ever heard about one hacker in the one I'm in, and he was dealt with accordingly.

Yeah man. One thing is going to solve this. Standalone. Right now, you need to look for the best server. I was lucky enough to find a good server that has around 50 player average that is heavily monitored by admins.