Chris529

Suicide Bombing

Before I start just wanna say the guy had a lee enfield with enough ammo to be wasting it on zombies he can run from. I was unarmed except for the grenade. He made the mistake of ringing the dinnerbell in one of the busiest places in Chernarus and got killed. Please keep your butthurt away. Thanks.

-_-_-_-

Just had a heap of fun in elektro, it was getting dark and I had found some dmr mags and other ammo along with a frag grenade. I was pretty bored and wasn't gonna live long (very low blood from lack of bandage, kept finding dmr mags in sheds lol) so I decided to try and blow someone up. I heard shots coming from a church, ran inside and the guy almost shot me. I ran out, he left (maybe followed me not sure) and caught sight of him again. This time I followed him, he went back to the church trailing a couple zombies. I run up to the entrance and follow the zombies in with my nade out, and in a couple of seconds theres a live nade right under his feet. Boom. He dies instantly and I am knocked out and bleed to death shortly after.

It's a lot of fun if you're bored and know you're gonna die anyway.

Anyone else do this before? or crash a car or chopper into some people and kill everyone?

Edited by Chris529

A man after my own heart.

I will always end up flying a chopper into vehicles/people, or driving vehicles into choppers.

A man after my own heart.

I will always end up flying a chopper into vehicles/people, or driving vehicles into choppers.

SATCHEL CHARGES!!

Gosh I wish we could stick these things to vehicles..

"HAHA NUB I GOT AWAY" - Jerk

*Activates the charges on the car*

*Boom*

• Like 1