Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Hawk

There are friendly players out there.

Not trying to blow my own horn but heres video proof.

Everyone always says SHOOT ON SIGHT or KILL EVERYTHING THAT MOVES or what not, well look I found 5 friendly people willing to chill, even 2 bandits. I also apologize for the abrupt end, Skype canceled out my sound and when I went to relog to fix it the recording stopped. The sniper still killed me though...

• Like 3

One day in fallujah, a guy in the servers ts decided to give me all his gear whilst on top of a tall building. He then jumped off and almost died. I bandaged him, and gave him all the meds then he said he was thankful, and left.

I've had it since then, for around 2 days meow. Such a nice guy.

Fath in humanity restored

1337 posts. congrats. heres some beans to celebrate.
  • Like 1

I was hunted by British survivors claiming they were friendly. But my local neighborhood hospital visiting Hero saved me. I'm scared of Brits now.

I skipped to the 38min mark. Did I miss anything exciting?

your hero skin shows that you put a lot of efforts in being friendly..a lot of people just prefere not taking the risk to make a pacific contact with others..i found since my first games that in the big towns the major part of people only wants a nice weapon and someone giving them a blood transfusion..poor bambies

• Like 1

your hero skin shows that you put a lot of efforts in being friendly..a lot of people just prefere not taking the risk to make a pacific contact with others..i found since my first games that in the big towns the major part of people only wants a nice weapon and someone giving them a blood transfusion..poor bambies

I would honestly like to see humanity done away with though, as it still is wonky how I get penalized when I return fire for being shot at.

your hero skin shows that you put a lot of efforts in being friendly

Hero skin proves that you blood bag a lot of people, that's about it.

• Like 1

Hero skin proves that you blood bag a lot of people, that's about it.

True, like I said, do away with humanity and replace with unlockable clothing, respective to what you do, banditry, healing, hunting, whatever...

I am playing on the PDR servers. They have a cool "Green Zone" rule which basically means that you can't kill anyone when you are on the south coast. Makes it much easier to find friendly co-op, but also allows for a great bandit action. When you get killed, re equiping with or without help is a lot faster because of the Green Zone. Check it out. www.pdrserver.co.uk