Sign in to follow this  
twelfthsense

Looking To Start A Group/Clan On An Official Server

Hi. I'm Ghoast.

i'm 19 (20 in Feb) and yes, I'm mature and I'm also active. And very good listener.

I'm looking to start a group on an official server. the time on it does not matter as long as i get NV Goggles (which are my favorite thing to have but i never get)

Requirements;

1: Nobody under 17

2: Be MATURE

3: Be Active

4: Have TS3 or Skype and a Mic. i do not use in game voice.

*****SERVER MUST HAVE THIRD PERSON VIEW AVALIBLE*****

but yeah, reply if you are interested! i will respond immediately.

Thank You!

:D

~Ghoast~

Edited by TheGhoast
  • Like 1

yeah telling people they "have to give you nvgs" is a bad thing to say when looking for a group.weather your joking or not it gives the image that, thats all you want, more than a group and will cause people to be nevus around you and not wanna team up. just a suggestion, and no they're my nvgs... MINE !!!

Edited by XxDaSmoozexX

yeah telling people they "have to give you nvgs" is a bad thing to say when looking for a group.weather your joking or not it gives the image that, thats all you want, more than a group and will cause people to be nevus around you and not wanna team up. just a suggestion, and no they're my nvgs... MINE !!!

lol well yeah im just joking about the NVG's, haha ill change that :P

----BUMP----

Still looking (can be any map) but dedicate

Heads up on the OP, I just caught him and his pal spawning choppers in our server.

Heads up on the OP, I just caught him and his pal spawning choppers in our server.

actually that was casey. someone stole his key and was hacking, but, apperantly it actually was casey i had nothing to do with it

EDIT: you banned me for spawning items when i had the same gear for the past day or 2, did oyu even check the logs?

Edited by TheGhoast