seraphqc (DayZ)

remove helicopter or nerf it

I have a Light-gun in the cupboard.

Nobody should be able to use firearms unless they have one.

Seconded, still i would love to have chopper starting sequence and air simulation such as take on helicopter, this way you need to:

• have at least read the manual of that chopper,
  • be "cool headed" enough to initiate the sequence properly,
  • have the time to do so.

With a more advanced flight dynamic not everyone will be able to improvise themselve as "pilot", and even if they do, in a group there will always be "chopper guy" who everyone trust a little more than themselve at piloting.

• Like 1

Everyone is bashing the good old Huey yet the M17 is even more Powerful then it looks he have two PK guns ONe at the side and one stuck on the rear that not that easy to take out. Thaxfully the chopper has only 200 Bullets compare to 600 on the Huey.

I read a forum ROCKET he says he does not want to put light in the city because it would be illogical, here is my point. First, Who has a helicopter pilot's license in real life? if a very small number of people they have a license.

Well, most military pilots do, and from what it looks like, the characters are military survivors. So there is a good chance that most of them would have been trained.

I do agree that they need a nerf. Here's my suggestion: Take off the guns from the helicopter, but allow players to use their firearms while in the "gunners seat". That way, people can still shoot from a heli, but I think an airborne lee enfield is a lot less threatening than mounted airborne M240s

Well, most military pilots do, and from what it looks like, the characters are military survivors. So there is a good chance that most of them would have been trained.

I do agree that they need a nerf. Here's my suggestion: Take off the guns from the helicopter, but allow players to use their firearms while in the "gunners seat". That way, people can still shoot from a heli, but I think an airborne lee enfield is a lot less threatening than mounted airborne M240s

Airborne .50 cal, Finger of god anyone?