Sign in to follow this  
person915

That Trigger Finger Just Has Too Much Pull....

After getting my first kill, and that kill being of defense, I say to myself, "OK, I'm still a hero. I had to do this. I understand that. Just gotta keep trying to help people."

Yet... seeing a man in Elektro killing zombies on the street with an AKS... I shot him with an Enfield without even speaking to him. I thought I missed. After a bit there's a death message, and I go in to find his body lying there. I don't think it counted against me seeing as he probably bled out. I was wondering, too, how he died after that long and having bandages on him....

I know this doesn't mean I'm a full-bandit. Of course, I'm still pretty much one, for now, but I can come back from it. It just seems like there's not enough people with bandit skins. I guess I just wanted the thrill.

Question is: How do I stop myself from doing this again?

• Like 1

you don't send a signal to your brain to move your finger resulting in hitting the left mouse button

After getting my first kill, and that kill being of defense, I say to myself, "OK, I'm still a hero. I had to do this. I understand that. Just gotta keep trying to help people."

Yet... seeing a man in Elektro killing zombies on the street with an AKS... I shot him with an Enfield without even speaking to him. I thought I missed. After a bit there's a death message, and I go in to find his body lying there. I don't think it counted against me seeing as he probably bled out. I was wondering, too, how he died after that long and having bandages on him....

I know this doesn't mean I'm a full-bandit. Of course, I'm still pretty much one, for now, but I can come back from it. It just seems like there's not enough people with bandit skins. I guess I just wanted the thrill.

Question is: How do I stop myself from doing this again?

if the target is in yourway or aiming towards you, kill him. if you can, avoid them or take them by surprise from the rear.

i honestly kill every bandit I see, or if I see a guy running in my general direction ill kill him...

or.... if he has a 50cal or a better gun than me.

You probably knocked him out and he bleed to death or got eaten before he came to himself and could bandage him wounds.

Just continue playing, Whether you prefer to solve potential conflicts and threatening strangers with violence or prefer to take cover, never shoot first and try to escape, you get to chose that yourself. Both play styles have their risks and rewards.

i'm a hero too, if you kill bandits they usually don't hurt your humanity too much because they don't have it..

Everyone, this man was in a survivor skin. I aimed for the torso considering I wouldn't trust a headshot, and he immediately moved, so he wasn't knocked out. He had bandages on him and his legs were not broken...