Sign in to follow this  
N1klzz

Problem with starting Day Z!!

Hey Guys,

My Problem: After setting up my Computer new,I wanted to install Day Z again, but after downloading all and starting it all probably the Day Z commander says: I hadnt purchased the game, or hadnt started the game normally before...., also after recieving that message I looked up on Steam if there is any bug, because i bought Arma CO appropriatly....,and there was one:

1. I cant start Combined operations just Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA seperatly.

2. And when i go on the Steam side of Arma 2 CO it says i can still buy it, which means Steam thinks, I havent got the game...

But if i go on the Steam sides of Arma 2 OA and Arma 2 it says: I already bought it....

What is the problem?

I can confirm I bought ArmA 2 CO, before reinstalling my Computer It ran properly....

Please Help ! :b

• Like 1

I think maybe the only thing you have to do, is to change DayZcommander to launch Operation Arrowhead, instead of Combined Operations.

1. Start ArmA2, then shut it down, when you've loaded it.

2. Start Operation Arrowhead, then shut it down.

3. Then try to start DayZcommander and update.

Combined Operations was the old way to launch ArmA2 and ArmA2:OA together.

I think Steam/ArmA has been updated and have "magically" seperated your Combined Operation into ArmA2 and ArmA2 OA. In your Steam library it should say ArmA2 and ArmA2:OA and when you launch OA, it should automatically launch ArmA2 also. You can check it in the ingame expansions menu.

28087sn.jpg

If both the ArmA2 box and the OA box is checked, you are running what was used to be called Combined Operations, before Steam/ArmA was updated. If you need to activate/deactivate any expansion and press ok, the game will automatically restart to change the settings.

Does this make sense?

Edited by Dallas