Sign in to follow this  
dogmeat8886

New server looking for new members

New server looking for new members:

Our new server is called Sniper Survival, new spawns will start with the all time AS50, 1 x Gillie suit,1 x cooked meat, 1 x painkillers, 1 x antibiotics, 1 x heat pack and 1 x empty water bottle,

The server is currently secured with a password, the reason for this is just so we know who has access to our game server, thus making it easier to track down any hackers, the password can be gained by sending a request to the e-mail address below (please also state your in-game name), all members shall then be notified of any changes i.e. password change, shutdowns due to maintenance and possibility of holding ranked matches in the future, we will also be setting up our own website so any suggestions can be submitted, we also hope that any sign of hacking will be bought to our attention via our e-mail address,

PLEASE NOTE UNLESS YOU HAVE E_MAILED FOR THE PASSWORD AND GIVEN YOUR IN-GAME NAME YOU SHALL BE KICKED :)!!!!!

We currently have the server on constant daylight resetting every 6 hours, GMT 06.00, 12.00, 18.00 and 24.00 we also hope you enjoy our server as much as we enjoy hosting them feed back to greatly appreciated

E-mail address:chodsdayz@yahoo.co.uk

Server name:Chods private Namalsk SAS Sniper Survival server 24/7 daylight,start with AS50 + Gillie 6 hour auto restart VETERAN 3DP:ON CH:OFF.

You can find our server by search for "chods" or by adding via IP address and port number, 173.193.202.109, port number 3085

Edited by dogmeat8886

Just an honest opinion lose the "new spawns will start with the all time AS50, 1 x Gillie suit,1 x cooked meat, 1 x painkillers, 1 x antibiotics, 1 x heat pack and 1 x empty water bottle" it kills the atmosphere in which the mod became know for.

From what i've read its like A Snipers Disneyland..( Hence the name Sniper Survival) i guess. Dont get me wrong if thats how you want the server to go ok fine, but make the survivors work for their loot. It is based on an infected outbreak of some kind, so its hard to imagine waking up on the coastline geared (Tom Berenger) style.

hmm true but i'm sure there's not many servers like it so its just one more option for people to try, if it doesn't work ill change the theme :) thank you for the reply