huma

1.7.1 the same shit performance?

yes i have 1.7.1 and yes i have the latest beta version and the latest ati drivers and i still have 10fps in cities when i have 60 in the same place in arma 2 oa, where is the "big optimization"???

disable v sync and turn graphics down also try some of these: http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1355

thanks but i have all in low and i tryed all launch options, cpucount, extreads maxmem etc etc etc, 60fps in arma 2 OA, 10 in Dayz, nice optimization, keep changing useless shits like zombies animations when a lot of people cant play at 10fps

HuMa, Weren't you in the other thread crying about the same thing? ONCE again, If you've tried ALL these things and STILL nothing changes, maybe it's your machine. Ever think of that?

Actually, try increasing some of the settings. If you set them all to low, everything is offloaded on the CPU. ArmA is a very CPU intensive game so it will quickly bottleneck. Try setting everything to normal, and set the shadows to disabled or high. Also v-sync as suggested.

Why do you guys always complain about fps. I get 20 to 10 fps and it does not bother me. I have played in shitty fps my whole life(Reason I have always had bad computers that do not meet the standereds quite good). But I still pull through and play the game/mod, and have fun. Yeah I get like 10 fps in a forest, yeah it makes it harder to play, but really you should deal with it put those big boy pants on and play the game.

Also here is something that will make your gaming on Arma 2/Dayz mod better.

http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&p=54150#54150

If you download all of those mods, guess what your fps will go up ALOT.

Tried installing some of those mods but, I dont think DayZ servers allow any other mods? This is a bit disappointing to hear even tho the OP does sound very biased. I was under the impression 1.7.1 was going to bring some optimizations in the FPS sense. I too get 60FPS in OA Single Player and sometimes hit as low as 10 FPS on a DayZ server. I have a Radeon 6950 video card and I do not expect this to happen with this type of hardware. That's why we complain. I have only played for no more than 5 minutes of 1.7.1 so I haven't had time to check it out much but I know if I look at the ground I'll hit very close to 60FPS even when I look at the sky 60FPS but if I look straight out I drop to around 20 near towns. Should I be getting this with all settings on Very High. AA = Off AF = Off Shadow=Off V-Sync=Off and Post Processing=Off. Maybe its my CPU? My RAM? CPU=Q8200 Quad Core 2.3GHz 4GB RAM DDR2. Open to suggestions from all. Thanks!

disable v sync and turn graphics down also try some of these: http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1355

thanks but i have all in low and i tryed all launch options' date=' cpucount, extreads maxmem etc etc etc, 60fps in arma 2 OA, 10 in Dayz, nice optimization, keep changing useless shits like zombies animations when a lot of people cant play at 10fps

[/quote']

When you act like an entitled asshat towards the developer of a insanely popular mod (that he so graciously has kept free to play), it speaks volumes about your character.

Deceptor, when you pay for a good computer you are investing for take some result, like high fps. You could not care because you may not care to your machine (remember that low fps can damage your machine). I do care and I think fps under 35 is unplayable. You probably are an easy prey for a guy with 20+, imagine someone with 60. If you dont care for that or if you dont do pvp much ok but some ppl care.

Im also having the same issues. I hoped that this patch would fix a server that Ive played, but now I think it has broken all servers for me. I dont want to be an asshat like the OP, but is a little annoying having the same problem again.

Just gotta throw my 2 cents in, my performance has degraded with this patch. I'm sure the intention is there in the code but something is off. I'm watching 2 different "famous' internet streamers running at 10 fps right now. I'm barely able to make 20 fps myself and had 60fps in good 1.7.0 servers (emphasis on the good).

Just reportin' it. Not complaining or anything.

Dude I can fight off anyone with my fps. And low fps does not damage your computer. I have a laptop with a intergrated grapics card the only reason I lag is that. Also to stop lag turn everything on low or very low. Make your view distance 1000. And edit your files with tutorials like mouse smoothing 1 and different stuff. Also I have had my computer for over a year no problems. And I have a laptop and I can play.

The same result with 1.7.1 patch. FPS has dramaticly decreased as low as 2 FPS

i5-2500, 6950 2Gb, 8Gb ddr3

Really guys, its something wrong with patch not with our pc's =)