Sign in to follow this  
HCMT23

Will there be a personlization on your character in standalone

i want to change clothes and how fat my character is in standalone, will this happen?

• Like 2

Different clothing options (found in game) have been confirmed, I don't think your character will get fat/slim based on how much you eat though.

Fatness would be great. This game would be hilarious if all you saw was squads of pudgy bandits fighting in Cherno XD

• Like 2

I would love to have that Rocker outfit (just in female version) or the girl's leather miniskirt set like they have it in ArmA II OA (I think, don't play ArmA, but saw that in the unlockables section). Well, whatever outfit options the standalone will offer, it sure will add to the RP (yeah, I admit, I'd like to see a little bit more RP rather be killed on sight <- is still not a whine ;) )

With any luck, you'll be able to customize the tattered rags you start with, and then be able to find a wide variety of clothes along the way, some essential to surviving and some just for individuality and practicality.

I'd love to see some of the following:

• Baseball caps and tuques
  • Helmets and scarves
  • Gloves, tattered or otherwise relatively intact
  • Parkas, coats, trench-coats and dusters.
  • Flak jackets, camouflage
  • Footwear that provides bonuses (such as boots for walking in shallow water without catching a cold). Imagine killing a man for his boots. :P

Custom clothing could potentially make robberies more common-place, as opposed to shooting on sight. What if I want to take a man's coat without him bleeding all over it and spreading disease to me? Or what if I can actually damage his coat by riddling it with bullets? I'll rob him at gunpoint. Who cares if I execute him after, at least you've got actual player interaction going on. And I think that if everyone has some individuality, people will tend to kill others less. People tend to associate the current survivor skin to hostile. It's like killing the same goomba all over again. I want to face people, not goombas.

Edited by All Powerful Ape
  • Like 3

People tend to associate the current survivor skin to hostile.

Well put. When I see the survivor skin, I do not think "Possible Friendly" like I assume I should, instead, my mind automatically assumes the worst. I usually do not differentiate between bandit/survivor clothing when it comes to threat identification.

A Crafting system has been confirmed. I am sure part of this will be clothing and accessories.

Oh boy this sounds awesome, BTW check the current player customization engine on these games and drool

APB Reloaded, Saints Row: The Third, Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas

Devs should take ideas

I will enjoy follow this thread

Beans for your ideas!