Sign in to follow this  
Failbait

Day 145

That's because Namalsk is a VERY strange map. I found a LMG and PWD within my first 10 minutes. Took me over 30 minutes to find food or water. Food/water < Weapon. Feels a bite more like a shooter than a survival RPG :(

PS. congratulations on the insane survival, you are beaten the game. What now?

Yeah, thanks, my own experience mimics that.

I think I'm going to play on Namalsk with these two friendlies I met.

Even the bandits were at least polite... as they shot at me. Haha.

I think the degree of Humanity on a server is directly proportional to how many players are using a first name as their in-game name.

I think the degree of Humanity on a server is directly proportional to how many players are using a first name as their in-game name.

I concur. :)

• Like 1

Who leads the more action packed and exciting game? The stalker surviving 10 random encounters solo through wits and stealth or the clan member surviving 10 firefights? It's entirely subjective and saying one is more boring/exciting/successful than the other is entirely arbitrary.

Congrats OP, I also think killing zeds results from screwing up most of the time. Discharging firearms is saved as a last resort only and is generally to be avoided in my view*. Doesn't mean I don't know how to pull the trigger...

*this also allows me to pretend ammunition is a rare commodity by not looking for more <_<

Congratz.

great job!

One question: Do you have a camp and an homeserver or did you serverjump?

I allways try to setup a camp what i think would be the frist thing to do, when you have fullfilled all your other needs. My camps are uasually huge and therefor got to be on the wide side of the mapeges. like far west or far north. Do you work the same way?

Nice survive! I think I am at 10days now and it goes steep now. 2 vehicles, camp and fully equipped hero is something I dont want to lose and since I am on full servers most of the time it´s kinda challenging. Helping bambis sometimes mean you are meeting a freshly spawned nothing to lose idiot.

Kudos to you! last I checked my Cherno survivor was 56, but that was a while ago, now... I have a similar view of this game, in that its a measure of how long you can survive, rather than how quickly you can get kitted up or how many firefights you participate in. For me, the challenge is in remaining undetected. I have encountered many people, but most of them haven't encountered me. ; ).

• Like 1

Congratz.

great job!

One question: Do you have a camp and an homeserver or did you serverjump?

I allways try to setup a camp what i think would be the frist thing to do, when you have fullfilled all your other needs. My camps are uasually huge and therefor got to be on the wide side of the mapeges. like far west or far north. Do you work the same way?

I pretty much stay on the same servers. Actually I really avoid camping or getting vehicles. Both are an extreme liability, especially for solo play. I have a coyote backpack and use two primaries that share ammo. Don't have to carry bloodbags. There's plenty room for my camp on my back

Props to you man, been playing maybe 12 hours now and have yet to really get any good gear, even with deer stands. my current play style, since i'm new, is 'alright i got this this and this...I'll stay here and wait for respawns...no I'll go north....*thirty minutes later* where the hell am I?!.....god is that a town...*20 minutes later...* Finally back at Kamenka, home sweet home.' :/

with this I specifically remember having a game plan going in which was something like 'get to elek, loot, gtfo, head north, survive' but my first spawn was Kamenka and has made me soft! WOE IS ME

Edited by CroixAura
  • Like 1

Props to you man, been playing maybe 12 hours now and have yet to really get any good gear, even with deer stands. my current play style, since i'm new, is 'alright i got this this and this...I'll stay here and wait for respawns...no I'll go north....*thirty minutes later* where the hell am I?!.....god is that a town...*20 minutes later...* Finally back at Kamenka, home sweet home.' :/

with this I specifically remember having a game plan going in which was something like 'get to elek, loot, gtfo, head north, survive' but my first spawn was Kamenka and has made me soft! WOE IS ME

PM me a skype name and I'll help you out. Public Hive?

Tried out a private hive tonight embodying a totally different playstyle. Yes it is fun.

jrsuh.jpg

• Like 1