Sign in to follow this  
nonm99@gmail.com

DayZCelle - +200 Cars - Custom Buildings - Starterset

Welcome! Please take your time to read for i will explain what we have and we will do on this server! (If you dont want to read and just play, Skip down, Server address is down, and how to filter our server.

GENERAL INFORMATION:

SERVER NAME: +200 Vehicles / Custom Buildings / Starter Pack - DayZ Celle Bliss (v1.7.4.4/build 99153) [GMT-8] - hosted by sTorM*";

WHAT TO FILTER: sTorM*

MAX PLAYERS: 42

Server IP : 78.143.4.41

Port : 2302

Why i think private hive's are amazing.

First thing first, We will try to have a security against hackers and other sheningans

in our server as best as possible. And also, there will be no server hoppers or any other kind of mischief like this.

Private hives are just better in the subject of having a pleasant time playing DayZ, (Unless you get shot in the face by a bandit)

but thats not the server nor our fault.

I recommend you join as quickly as possible, Grab those vehicle! And Scavenge a world, Free of hackers and server hoppers, A world, filled with "natural" danger! I hope you enjoy our server. And thank you for taking your time out of your life. To read this, and hopefully, Start playing with us!

Contact Information:

Take care.

Edited by nonm

Celle?

the little town in Germany? Near Bergen (nato trüp ub platz) ?

Do you get banned on this server for killing an admin? Because I did. It could have been just a normal hacker, too, but why should i get banned instantly after picking up his "legit" loot (as50,m9 sd, coyote, and pretty much one one of every important item). Maybe Mister Admin you shouldn't spawn in items and shouldn't ban people for killing you with your own weapon stolen out of your own backpack. Maybe it was the compliment of mine ("nice shooting") after missing me with 4+ as50-shots, that made you rage, but you deserved all of it for shooting at a unarmed survivor. There's a good chance that you nonm didn't do this (I only recognised a sTorM in the name) , so I'm sorry if I offended you.

PS: I'm probably not in the right mood to write objectively about this "accident",because I hate it to be accused of something without good reasoning.

PPS: I'm clearly not begging for an unban

Like the guy above, I don't want to be unbanned either but I had a similar experience.

Logged on to the server for the first time tonight, 2 mins after spawning a guy in a pickup drives up to me tells me to take the gun out of his backpack and head in the opposite direction. It was an L85 AWS that he got from a nearby heli crash that I soon stumbled upon. I headed to Celle and there was bandits everywhere, I began sneaking my way through and picking them off. Then I see two guys tagged as bandits sprinting down the main road of Celle, I take them down and 20 seconds later i'm banned by an admin - reason: hacker.

If your admins are going to rage every time someone kills them, I don't think your server will be populated for very long.

• Like 1