MAD MEN

You were kicked from the game....

So for some reason every time I try to connect to a server it kicks me off right away. Does anyone know causes for this?

An update was released minutes ago, servers/you need to update.

An update was released minutes ago' date=' servers/you need to update.

[/quote']

wut ? were? I dont see it.

Yeah I recently updated the new beta patch a few mins a go. Thats most likely they problem, servers haven't updated yet?

Yes, most of the servers are trolling. I get kicked too. A few are working.

Make sure you are running the LATEST beta.

I am running the latest beta. 825. What do you mean the servers are trolling? There are a few that say they have 1.7.1 with the 825 beta but they kick. We still waiting for them to update for 1.7.1?

Hell, can't get into any servers.

Well glad to see that I'm not the only one having this issue. I am running the latest beta patch. So yeah I think we are just waiting for servers to update.

Oh man i should've looked before making a thread :( yeah it seems im having the same issue as well...

Still it's weird, I literally can't get into ANY game it seems... I can't find any servers to let me in even though they say they are running the latest beta version.

Are all beta patches backwards compatible for servers that are updated to an older beta patch?

I'm not really sure. But man respawning without a gun is going to be interesting to say the least. If I can get mine working...

On the home screen of the game is the version supposed to read 1.6.93825? I thought the latest patch to the game was 1.7.1?

I'm not really sure. But man respawning without a gun is going to be interesting to say the least. If I can get mine working...

On the home screen of the game is the version supposed to read 1.6.93825? I thought the latest patch to the game was 1.7.1?

You are confusing DayZ patch to Arma 2 Patch.

Arma 2 is 1.6.93825, DayZ is 1.7.1

I use the Six Updater

Worked, like, a, charm =D

Yeah, I used the Six Updater as well and anytime I try and join servers with the 1.7.1 update I'm still being kicked from them even though I downloaded the latest version...

I hope staff comments on this thread or atleast lets us know what to do, cause i am feeling a bit lost rightnow.