Had an M16A2 with the 203' date=' shitty iron's though :\

[/quote']

Yeah I could do without the ladder sight being stuck up all the time I guess, but it's not impossible to fire.

There also seems to be a bug with the way the sights are zeroed as well, me and my friend were target practicing across the NE airfield when I got it and found the irons appear to be set for about 500m instead of 100 or 200 which is pretty what. Though once you get used to it, the burst fire is brutal. 420 blap smoke grenades everyday

I want an 870 with a torch on :(

Had an M16A2 with the 203' date=' shitty iron's though :\

[/quote']

Yeah I could do without the ladder sight being stuck up all the time I guess, but it's not impossible to fire.

There also seems to be a bug with the way the sights are zeroed as well, me and my friend were target practicing across the NE airfield when I got it and found the irons appear to be set for about 500m instead of 100 or 200 which is pretty what. Though once you get used to it, the burst fire is brutal. 420 blap smoke grenades everyday

I want an 870 with a torch on :(

the 870 is amazing.

I know that the best items spawn in the Airfields, BUT....

I spawned in Cherno last week sometime and in the firehouse I found:

1st Floor - GPS, Binocs, NVG, Rangefinder

2nd Floor - AKM w/ 3 mags

3rd Floor - Glock 17 w/ 3 mags

Unfortunately, while I was talling friends about it in vent I was killed.

That is by far the rarest find yet, especially in the firehouse. The AKM and G17 aren't rare, but to find the items on the first floor was amazing.

NVGs are not in ordinary military buildings (like fire stations) anymore.

Found an M4A3 CCO with Flashlight and Red dot with 6 mags in one of the military tent areas, lost it because some stupid admin decided to teleport everyone into the sea and get rid of peoples items, thanks admin.

Found an M14 Aimpoint and M21 DMR last night in a single run to the NWAF. Also earlier during a clan get together in server I counted a VSS' date=' M4 CCO SD, camo'd M4A3, M24, and about four M240's being toted about along with most of the crew having NVG's. Then some dumb bandit tried to solo raid our group at our encampment with a CZ 550. The result was glorious. :D

Also found an L109 frag grenade last night, instead of the usual M67's.

[/quote']

There are no VSS ingame. There are no L109 ingame. Your clanmate is a cheater.

i found it on a bandit, how am i cheating?... lol

if there is no VSS, how am i holding one? hm...

Found an M4A3 CCO with Flashlight and Red dot with 6 mags in one of the military tent areas' date=' lost it because some stupid admin decided to teleport everyone into the sea and get rid of peoples items, thanks admin.

[/quote']

It was cheater, situation is being investigated right now.

Chaos' pid='12345' dateline='1336489000']

i found it on a bandit' date=' how am i cheating?... lol

[/quote']

Spawned by cheater then

[/quote']

A VSS will NEVER be spawned by the mission itself. It simply is in none of the lootpools.

Or maybe it is a leftover from the times when there still was the M107 TWS. But I don't think VSS spawned back then.

In the "planned" weapons list it is included though. But it is there with SCARS, Pechenegs, L85A2... none of which are ingame. So I do not think this file is really up to date :P

Plus I think all TWS were supposed to have been removed from the players entirely? So I guess it would have been the same with the VSS.

Found an M4A3 CCO with Flashlight and Red dot with 6 mags in one of the military tent areas' date=' lost it because some stupid admin decided to teleport everyone into the sea and get rid of peoples items, thanks admin.

[/quote']

It was cheater, situation is being investigated right now.

Allright, good to know it was not the admin, sucks that i lost that though.

I know that the best items spawn in the Airfields' date=' BUT....

I spawned in Cherno last week sometime and in the firehouse I found:

1st Floor - GPS, Binocs, NVG, Rangefinder

2nd Floor - AKM w/ 3 mags

3rd Floor - Glock 17 w/ 3 mags

Unfortunately, while I was talling friends about it in vent I was killed.

That is by far the rarest find yet, especially in the firehouse. The AKM and G17 aren't rare, but to find the items on the first floor was amazing.

[/quote']

I am pretty sure that NVGS and Vector RF's do not spawn in fire houses at all and never have. Binoculars on the other hand, I believe, but those are nowhere near uncommon.

[/quote']

A VSS will NEVER be spawned by the mission itself. It simply is in none of the lootpools.

Or maybe it is a leftover from the times when there still was the M107 TWS. But I don't think VSS spawned back then.

In the "planned" weapons list it is included though. But it is there with SCARS, Pechenegs, L85A2... none of which are ingame. So I do not think this file is really up to date :P

Plus I think all TWS were supposed to have been removed from the players entirely? So I guess it would have been the same with the VSS.

Do you have a source on the "Planned weapons list" ? Im not doubting such thing exist, would just be interesting to examine it! :D

' pid='12368' dateline='1336490382']

[/quote']

Do you have a source on the "Planned weapons list" ? Im not doubting such thing exist, would just be interesting to examine it! :D

Here you go:

http://pastebin.com/yqGvdK2Y

But it is not up to date because M107TWS was ingame but was removed out of balancing reasons.

I am pretty sure that NVGS and Vector RF's do not spawn in fire houses at all and never have. Binoculars on the other hand' date=' I believe, but those are nowhere near uncommon.[/quote']

http://pastebin.com/TiSanxRs

Master is not used in any building atm. It is also a different format. Not sure what it was used for.

I've found the Kobra twice...didnt think it was that rare.

The M4A3 CCO I think is pretty rare (red-dot scope' date=' lighting attachment). I've found that once.

Yet to find a DMR or silenced weapon.

[/quote']

I found second M4A3 CCO so far and today M107 with 30 bullets, but left it there as i dont need it.

Found a frag grenade aswell. :D

I found an M1 Abrams in Olsha but Mr Delightful has been listening to a lot of Pink lately, so he's been very angry and won't listen to reason, and proceeded to chase me around in it.

M4A1 with silencer and CCO' date=' thats the rarest weapon Iv found

[/quote']

Yeah me to.

The good weapons like M4A1, M16A4, NVG and so one you only find them in the Airfield?

Its kind meh.

I find a M16A4, with 8 mags, but i press respawn by mistake so.

Its like when you are playing Battlefield with a plane, and you press E by mistake, you want to slap a baby face!

I've currently got an M9SD which is pretty rare according to that loot sheet that's flying around.

It is also the single best weapon to have ever. It enables me to keep my AKM for chaotic zombie slaying or PVP but I can sneak pretty much anywhere and take out Zombies if I need to without alerting the horde!

Found mine at North East airfield, also found my AKM there, North East airfield is under rated! Never had any issue with players there and it's super easy to scout it out from the high ground before you go in. Not as many hiding places for snipers as NW since N / NE and West of it is below the airfield itself.

I found an M1 Abrams in Olsha but Mr Delightful has been listening to a lot of Pink lately' date=' so he's been very angry and won't listen to reason, and proceeded to chase me around in it.

[/quote']

Did he ALT+F4 as you, he and your other fag friend did as I shot you in the head with my CZ? :)