Come on Chaos, Its the Makarov obviously. Not to mention the absolutly dreadful chore of finding ammo for it. You need to think before you post.

Earlier on i found an M16A2 with underbarrel M203. I don't know how rare it is gamewise but i'll be lying if i said i didn't poop my tactical pants a little when i found it.

You can find lots of goodies.. although rarest I've personally seen in-game is TWS M107 a while back.

Had an M16A2 with the 203, shitty iron's though :\

I heard TWS weapons have been removed.

Then I heard they'd be rewards

Haha what??? Chill brutha!

Coyote backpacks are the starting bags' date=' I thought only the ALICE backpacks were 24 slot...and comparatively common compared to the aforementioned weapons

[/quote']

I though the ALICE was 20 and Coyote Elite is 24?

Edit: Nevermind me should read the rest of he thread first.

I heard TWS weapons have been removed.

Then I heard they'd be rewards

Can you confirm the rewards part??

I recall reading the 107 was taken out and would be a mission reward in the future. Though you can still find mags for it.

It's hard enough hiding from people wanting to kill you when they don't have thermal optics :(

I'll just have to roll in some mud so my body temperature is that of the environment.

Shot a bandit in the back on the beach 1 minute after i spawned, he had NVG, 1911, all the gear i could need, and the best was his suppressed m4 with red dot and 7 mags. Had that guy for 2 days.

also have found an m16 with ACOG and an m9 suppressed

Shot a bandit in the back on the beach 1 minute after i spawned' date=' he had NVG, 1911, all the gear i could need, and the best was his suppressed m4 with red dot and 7 mags. Had that guy for 2 days

[/quote']

Lol that was my mate jtime

Rarest stuff and whether or not ive found it personally

Coyote pack - yes

M136 (AT4 Rocket launcher) - yes

M249 + ACOG - yes

SVD - no

M24 - yes

GPS - yes

NVG - no

Pipebomb - yes

M4 acog + silencer - yes

M107 (50 cal barett sniper) no

MK48 acog - yes

rangefinder - yes

M240 acog - no

VSS - no

AA12 - yes

not sure of others

i'd like to see a video of the radio in action, not in loot list but one guy claims to have one

and chaos - the VSS uses 9x39mm rounds, so it might take silenced M9 mags. most likely has its own extremely rare ammo though

I personally killed two survivors from being scared enough to take the shot. The inhumanity was worth it, though. I got a GPS and a map from one of the guys, from what I know the GPS is pretty rare. Regardless, it was the best equipment tool i've ever found. You can never get lost with that thing.

One of my mates found a C4 satchel charge, which I also believe is pretty rare.

The M4 CCO SD (Dot scope, silenced) is uber rare.

Had one, until the nasty water bug stole all my equipment :x

Heavy machine guns are the hardest things to find for me. I've found atleast ten mags for an M240 but still no M240.

Shot a bandit in the back on the beach 1 minute after i spawned' date=' he had NVG, 1911, all the gear i could need, and the best was his suppressed m4 with red dot and 7 mags. Had that guy for 2 days

[/quote']

he must have been upset, and i apologize

Again, there is no way to find VSS (unless cheater spawns it)

Found an M4 CCO (Holo + Light) A PDW (I think it stands for Personal Defence Weapon, but its a freaking Micro-SMG for your sidearm) M24, MP5 SSD, M4 SSD CO (Only Holo)

I found a micro-smg off a guy I killed along with an ak-47 with 9 mags. I was a pretty happy camper. The micro is so legit.

[/quote']

Not my fault, it was a terrible plan to try to stop humanity getting to 2k and losing backpack, little did i know...the bean wars had escalated. :P

M249 + ACOG

M4 acog + silencer

MK48 acog

M240 acog

ArmA2's ACOG is a sight with 4x magnification, IIRC. what you've found/seen is a red-dot reflector sight

M249

M240

M136

SVD Camo

MK48

NVGoggles

Vector Range Finder

Those are the rarest weapons ingame and all are equally by their spawn rates.

@ Chaos

The M4_AIM_SD only spawns at the NW airfield at the two buildings. But I am sure you already know that.

Chaos' pid='12171' dateline='1336476104']

ive looked everywere for a M4 holo silenced' date=' i'd give my left nut for that thing xD

[/quote']

I had the M4A1 Holo GL - I hated it the aim was way off center and to hit a target you had to aim a fair way above the reticule

Found an M14 Aimpoint and M21 DMR last night in a single run to the NWAF. Also earlier during a clan get together in server I counted a VSS, M4 CCO SD, camo'd M4A3, M24, and about four M240's being toted about along with most of the crew having NVG's. Then some dumb bandit tried to solo raid our group at our encampment with a CZ 550. The result was glorious. :D

Also found an L109 frag grenade last night, instead of the usual M67's.